Ontopic Random Computer-Electronics Thread

Friends moved recently, we had a couple fall/winter traditions with them, one of them was a drinking game from one of half a dozen movies.

I'd like to try and do some sort of Skype setup that allows us to recreate this in our respective homes ~900 miles from each other.

What would be the best way of doing this?

1) Fly out to see them
2) nothing else.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mikeawesome
1) Fly out to see them
2) nothing else.
Boo this suggestion, folks. Boo it.

I dont have the time, money, or ability to find a dog sitter for my dogs once or twice a month that we'd need to fly out and see them as often as we'd like. It's an unreasonable suggestion.

We have a couple trips planned to them and for them to come down, but it's much less disruptive to set up a webcam, a spare TV and connect and spend time with each other. Since it's less disruptive it is possible to do it more often.

Fly up to watch the newest episode of Westworld or a football game on TV? Only if you're high. Hook up a telecomm setup? Easily possible.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Boo this suggestion, folks. Boo it.

I dont have the time, money, or ability to find a dog sitter for my dogs once or twice a month that we'd need to fly out and see them as often as we'd like. It's an unreasonable suggestion.

We have a couple trips planned to them and for them to come down, but it's much less disruptive to set up a webcam, a spare TV and connect and spend time with each other. Since it's less disruptive it is possible to do it more often.

Fly up to watch the newest episode of Westworld or a football game on TV? Only if you're high. Hook up a telecomm setup? Easily possible.