Ontopic Random Computer-Electronics Thread

but pricey for used drives, especially sata ones, for my taste. Would like to see it around 80 and see POH at a minimum
It's recertified, so everything is probably reset to 0 hours.

That said, I'd say that's a pretty good deal. Only way you'd get better is buying from a person.

It's recertified, so everything is probably reset to 0 hours.

That said, I'd say that's a pretty good deal. Only way you'd get better is buying from a person.
recertified usually doesnt mean shit. Means they checked smart for egregious shit and made sure they powered on.

theres a difference between recertified from WD, and recerted from a random-ass reseller though. Where were yours from.
The western digital store on amazon. IDK if that means anything or not. Probably just bought @fly's juicy leftovers.

They're still in service after 9 years though (purchased in January of 2014).

Fuck it. I've been meaning to give up on Eagle and learn KiCAD, so I figured I'd dive into something quick and easy.

Like, oh, a power supply breakout board that fits Dell T5810/7810 machines and gives you up to four 8-pin PCIe power cables for driving multiple badass video cards. Lots of people on the dell forums, techpowerup and wherever are struggling to run decent GPUs in their machines and this solves it for 'em.

Bare PCB (2 layer, 2oz copper) is $4/pop in qty 10 from JLC. Probably $25 with the connectors stuffed. Figure I can sell 'em on tindie for 3x that.

Maybe if I sell a bunch I'll get another stupid server CPU.

1674872762010.png

Code:
PS C:\Users\Zac> curl http://parrot.live
curl : The remote name could not be resolved: 'parrot.live'
At line:1 char:1
+ curl http://parrot.live
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (System.Net.HttpWebRequest:HttpWebRequest) [Invoke-WebRequest], WebExc
   eption
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : WebCmdletWebResponseException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.InvokeWebRequestCommand

• Sad
Reactions: Jehannum