random acts of kindness

I have those in blue with black dots

1964601376e184a4.jpg

so i get a bill in the mail for an urgent care visit. i'm supposed to have a copay of $75 and it's done, but i get the bill for more money. so i call the hospital and the guy calls the insurance company and they say, yeah, there's a mistake, she's only supposed to pay $22.50 copay. the guy comes back on, tells me this, says he's not going to argue with them, and is writing me a check for the difference. i'd say he's a pretty swell guy and that was a random act of kindness that made my day. :D :clap:

Today has been the anti-kindess day.

Everyone that could piss me off, has done so and then some.

Anyone who could find any reason to yell at me for something I didn't notice that someone else did (or didn't do, as the case may be) while I've been trying to catch up on the work said persons failed to do last week (which I did not want them to have the responsibility of doing inthe first place, so that this didn't happen but wasn't listened to) .. has done so .. with gusto.

I had someone from my company call me and bait me into saying I wasn't doing something the right way (even though I was trained to do it that way 5 years ago and no one mentioned that it was wrong until yesterday) ... all while 2 high ranking railroad personell were listening in on the call (which was not divulged to me, until someone else called and said it had happened to them and they just found out it also happened to me).

I'm hungry and don't have time to stop working to go get anything. I'm so stressed I can't think straight (which is why I'm here taking a 5 min break and not entering estimate bills that aren't my responsibility).

I have to get home and take my son to baseball practice.

I'm going to end up taking work home with me again. I guess I'll do it while I'm at the ball park. I sure hope someone living around there has wireless so I can tap into it... so that I can do said work.

GAH .. I_just_want_to_murder_something_or_break_something_or_both. :(

Yeah, I know y'all care and all .. but it felt better to vent that somewhere. Cas there isn't anyone here to spout it off at :lol:.

Anyone who could find any reason to yell at me for something I didn't notice that someone else did (or didn't do, as the case may be) while I've been trying to catch up on the work said persons failed to do last week (which I did not want them to have the responsibility of doing inthe first place, so that this didn't happen but wasn't listened to) .. has done so .. with gusto.

I had someone from my company call me and bait me into saying I wasn't doing something the right way (even though I was trained to do it that way 5 years ago and no one mentioned that it was wrong until yesterday) ... all while 2 high ranking railroad personell were listening in on the call (which was not divulged to me, until someone else called and said it had happened to them and they just found out it also happened to me).

I'm hungry and don't have time to stop working to go get anything. I'm so stressed I can't think straight (which is why I'm here taking a 5 min break and not entering estimate bills that aren't my responsibility).

I'm going to end up taking work home with me again. I guess I'll do it while I'm at the ball park. I sure hope someone living around there has wireless so I can tap into it... so that I can do said work.

Yeah, I know y'all care and all .. but it felt better to vent that somewhere. Cas there isn't anyone here to spout it off at :lol:.

That's what where here for, entertainment, slapping around Sarcasmo, and boob/moral support. :D

I just cussed my boss out on the phone. I called him to tell him someone tightened up yet again the time frame I have. Instead of 10 days to complete my estimates . I now have 72 hours. WTF .. 3 frickin days ? It takes at least 40 minutes to do each one .. on top of all my other work.

And instead of being a polite boss .. he says "well, you'll just have to work harder".

WTFlyingFuck man? Work harder? As if I don't already?

I'm like .. "dude, I already work over my 8 hours a day most days .. work through my lunches if I have something that needs to be done .. and take shit home with me when I can't get it done at work .. and you want more .. for what .. the raise I didn't get this year or last year, or is it for that $300 a year raise I finally got the year before after I hounded you guys for 6 months straight? Oh wait, no it's from that $750 you guys still owe me from last July when I was working 157 hours a pay period and you think because I'm salary you shouldn't have to pay me for the extra 77 hours + my regular 80, right?"

To which he replies "I'm swear to god, I'm about to come un fucking glued".

and ..... I just fucking snapped. I couldn't help it.

He better be glad he wasn't in this office, hell he better be glad he doesn't live in this state. I don't think I have ever wanted to hurt a mother fucker like I just did him. Ungrateful, back stabbing, low down, over paid, pompus ASSHOLE. :mad:

RAH!

He can kiss my lily white ass. I'm not doing shit else today. Fuck that shit.

Go to the bathroom and rub one out, you'll feel better.

I wish that would help lol. Man, is it April 7th yet?

I lied though. :(

I didn't not do anything. I sat down and resized about 40 bagillion pictures so I can do the 12 reports I haven't had time to do from today and yesterday tommorrow.

I just don't have it in me to not do my job.

*sigh* I don't get paid enough for this shit.
*walks dejectedly to get her purse and keys and finally head home*

Thanks

Not really. Just means I have another day full of work that I won't be able to finish. Then I get to work at the track Sat & Sun. At least I enjoy that job (like I use to this one).

I wish I didn't care so flippin much about what people thought about my work performance. It's days like today that I envy lazy workers.

There will be Maserati's at the track tommorrow. Or there should be. I will be highly dissapointed if they don't show up lol.

Atleast one kind thing happened today. My mom dind't give me a hard time and took my son to baseball so I can sit here all alone. *breathes*

So I was just at a concert. Before the 2nd to last band came on stage, this boy (had to have been like 12) and his mom stand near me in the crowd. Unfortunately there were around 4 tall dudes in their way. Both the kid and his mom were like 5' tall, if that. So I just moved outta the way and pointed to the kid where I had been previously standing so he could get a better view.
Didn't really matter to me since I'm almost 6' tall; I could see over the kid easily.