Rake it up

Sp`ange

Flaccid Member
Nov 19, 2004
33.745091, -84.390205
www.uselessforums.com
Marklar
₥0
So, this is what I did today. I moved a HUGE pile of leaves from the front of the house to the back of the house.

fuckin_leaves-05.jpg

fuckin_leaves-04.jpg

fuckin_leaves-03.jpg

the lil' un wanted to help.

fuckin_leaves-02.jpg

fuckin_leaves-01.jpg

My backyard is of decent size but is by no means huge. It's because of one tree back there, that I invested in a leaf blower/sucker. Maybe you should too?

Yep. A leafblower would be great unless you live in a area where they hate the noise it makes. They do exist. I can see it with the gas ones but some wont even allow electric either.

Ryokurin said:
Yep. A leafblower would be great unless you live in a area where they hate the noise it makes. They do exist. I can see it with the gas ones but some wont even allow electric either.

What happens when you mow the lawn? Those are louder than leaf blowers

and then it caught fire and there was a huge distaster? or maybe the kid got lost in the pile of leaves and hours later was playing happily while you were frantic?

c'mon, I'm pretty sure we've all raked leaves before

Coqui said:
I never heard of a noise ordinance in effect at noon (unless you're in an old folks home :fly: )
Some new developments have 'em, and there's a few towns that have all sorts of recent laws barring the use of certain machines even during daytime due to "noise"

The town my new house is in has a 'right to farm law' which basically means you can run tractors or whatever all night long and no-one can bitch about it.

We have not trees of size at our new house except pines. I think I may just cement over the entire yard and paint it green so I don't have to mow it.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Use giant rolls of that cheap fake bright green grass they use around pools and stuff

I read that as giant trolls...:drool:

Yeah, I was thinking about getting some of that new astroturf you see at the indoor stadiums nowadays.

Rake...ra-rake...ra-ra-rake it...ra-rake it...rake...ra-ra-rake it like a polariod picture!

Had a big yard growing up...and every fall those damned tress would dump everything over the lawn...my mom would force me out there to clean them up...she'd 'help' by picking up one damn leaf at a time and putting it in the bag. So to get back at her I dumped an entire trashcan of leaves on her bed while she wasn't home. Good times.