Thread Rainbow Reality Reunion

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
just in case anyone cares, I'm gonna' thread this up.. spent 4 nights in Oregon at this BB reunion thing that former HG Kail and her family host. Had about 20 former HG's and about 20 fans ("we like to call them viewers because 'fans' makes them feel weird" I was told). about 45 minutes outside of Eugene. beautiful snow capped mountains. i guess the only two months they're not snowcapped are august and september.

attachment.php

If you've never seen Big Brother you wont' recognize any of these names.

copy/pasta:

Care to comment on any of this, Casey?

First off, Chelsia got in trouble with Real Player for her little dig at Ass Licker (Ass Licker or AL is Michele Noonan) in that web show of hers and was under explicit instructions not to start shit with A.L. during the weekend. For the most part, they avoided each other, but cooperated long enough to film some video for Real Player.

Almost disappointingly, Ass Licker behaved herself. That update she sent about being whisked away to her tent was just her idiotic way of saying her tent was far away. The lodgings were in the middle of the woods and that's all she meant by that. No one whisked her away sexually.

Now, the good stuff...

Lydia did indeed fuck Kaysar only moments after Kaysar arrived on Saturday BUT did you know Lydia has a boyfriend who adores her and is very nice to her? It's someone she was seeing off and on before BB11. A little while ago she sent out an update that she was in a relationship and it was this guy she was referring to.

So anyway, Kaysar shows up and IMMEDIATELY Lydia is all over him. They had sex all weekend long with several people outside listening in (and rolling their eyes). Apparently, Lydia is loud in bed. Kaysar was stone cold sober the whole weekend by the way so he has only his judgment to blame. He doesn't drink due to his religion or some shit like that. The same cannot be said for the rest of the cast.

It turns out Ms. Lydia is not as loyal as she may seem either. She shunned Ass Licker as soon as she got to Rainbow because she didn't want anyone thinking that they were really friends. She was overheard telling people that Ass Licker is "trashy" and a "loser". As soon as she saw the more legendary BB players in attendance, she ignored Ass Licker and tried to keep her distance.

I heard Ass Licker didn't bring up her new show and didn't start any trouble at all.

Also, a story surfaced that one night while Lydia was at Le Deux she yelled at Mike Boogie for not giving her more free drinks. It turns out while Ass Licker might be a bit of a fame whore, Lydia is bordering on being much worse. She wants to be comped, recognized, and given the attention she feels she deserves.

There was a lot of drama having to do with BB super fans that I'm not really at liberty to talk about just yet, but it was Lydia who was hellbent on causing all sorts of trouble. In her quest to be the center of attention, she spread lies, alienated people who've been her friends for months (including Ass Licker), and is desperate to get in tight with the BB elite (AKA Kaysar, James Rhine, etc). She wants to be on BB All Stars 2 and will do anything to get a spot. She lives her life like she's still in the house - using people to get her where she wants, fucking who she thinks can help her, and turning on those who were once her friends.

We all know about the super fan that got too drunk and had to go to the ER for alcohol poisoning. I also heard there was a male fan that got belligerent and disrespected some of the girls (Michele, Sheila) and punched Joe.

end quote.

Last edited by a moderator:
honestly, like i say, that's a repost.

some of this i knew about, some i didn't.

us being on east coast time, and copious amounts of gray goose, we were asleep by 2 most nights.

yep. kevin's normal. and is one of the few people who's gone back to work. though I suspect many of them never did work. i just wonder how they pay their bills.

cowboy, several years past his season, STILL is not working. and I know they can't be surviving on "appearances".

anyway, kev gave us a ride back to the airport. left rainbow at 4am, ugh.

i think this club i'm gonna' dj at is flying him in to host the afterparty for the ghey pride parade. a new place in ybor called Play. www.playybor.com i think. confirmed that yesterday.

everybody was there in that pic except brian.

and yes, i did find kaysar to be a bit arrogant.

howie's a trip. yellin all the time. took us on a bigfoot hunt. funny dude though. i'll have to post the bigfoot video i have.