Thread Rainbow Reality Reunion

i think those Real Player people were there filming.. i did some slurry interview :waw: that i'm a little nervous about airing. it's web stuff mostly, so no, no real TV.

did white water rafting in my banana suit. :p

meh, we coexisted.. he's coming to terms with his bi-ness. guess he got crunk out in LA and came out the closet to michele and lyd, and knew everybody knew.
wait, hes a sausage eater too?!?!? :barf:
i think those Real Player people were there filming.. i did some slurry interview :waw: that i'm a little nervous about airing. it's web stuff mostly, so no, no real TV.

did white water rafting in my banana suit. :p

WHERE DO WE FIND THIS INTERVIEW

ronnie being gay was pretty obvious. didn't he flip out over getting a show tunes cd or something like that while on the show?

i got invited to this cool benefit thing in orlando in june.. swimming with the dolphins was one of the events.

dang storm game though and can't attend. I think Jen Johnson from EVel Dick's season is gonna' come stay that sunday with us and hit the 'kini contest.

www.jenjohnsonmodel.com i think

attachment.php

i got invited to this cool benefit thing in orlando in june.. swimming with the dolphins was one of the events.

dang storm game though and can't attend. I think Jen Johnson from EVel Dick's season is gonna' come stay that sunday with us and hit the 'kini contest.

www.jenjohnsonmodel.com i think

My stats are the following:
34C-26-34
Height: 5'6"
Weight:125
Hair: Long, Dark Brown
Eyes: Brown