Radiation and you

Being as someone who actually WORKS in radiation oncology, I can tell you that modern treatment devices and planning systems eliminate the possibility of that occuring down to the smallest of percentages.

are you putting 100% faith in treatment before the fact?

Iron Knee that you like STALKER so much.

Also, it's likely that Chernobyl will continue to claim lives and health for a quite some time because of the way the Russians handled it and have since left it. It's going to take a herculean effort to completely clean it up, and that is IF cleaning it up is even going to be possible.

Supposedly Sarcophagus 2.0 is supposed to be in place by 2011.

My physician, Dr. Freeman
Sorry but I can't help but laugh at the doctor's name.

Anyway, my mom's thyroid has stopped working (not related to Chernobyl) so she has to take medicine for the rest of her life. Good thing the medicine is generic and cheap.

Someone on the other forum went to Chernobyl recently and took looks of pictures. Pretty amazing how one object can be relatively safe, but another 10' away is killer radiation.

My mom was pretty scared during the whole 3-mile island incident as my family was living (I wasn't born at the time) only 30 or 40mi away from the plant.

Last edited:
Post pics of your MRI. So far we have a friends urethra that we are going to add to our digital frame in the living room.

It's just fitting is all.

Good luck though!

Sorry but I can't help but laugh at the doctor's name.

Anyway, my mom's thyroid has stopped working (not related to Chernobyl) so she has to take medicine for the rest of her life. Good thing the medicine is generic and cheap.

Someone on the other forum went to Chernobyl recently and took looks of pictures. Pretty amazing how one object can be relatively safe, but another 10' away is killer radiation.

My mom was pretty scared during the whole 3-mile island incident as my family was living (I wasn't born at the time) only 30 or 40mi away from the plant.
my mom's thyroid stopped working too! :elfpenis: