Race crap

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
http://sport.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=414822005

Did you guys read this about Lance Armstrong? I didn't realize he was from Texass. I didn't know he had testicular cancer either, wonder if he has to adjust his nut while on the bicycle seat. He's dating Sheryl Crow, I hate him for that if nothing else.

In any event, what do you think about drug use in professional sports?

4armedmonkeygod.jpg

Does anyone name their thread titles to reflect the contents o_0

And what rock have you been living under?

And, I dont particulary care about drug use in pro sports. I dont care about pro sports in particular (except hockey). Amatuer is where it's at.

FlamingGlory said:
Does anyone name their thread titles to reflect the contents o_0

And what rock have you been living under?

And, I dont particulary care about drug use in pro sports. I dont care about pro sports in particular (except hockey). Amatuer is where it's at.

the article talks about the tour de france, its a race. EEETS A RACE, I'M GOING TO WEEEEN. yeah...sorry, rat race. good movie.

and no, i have not been living under a rock. but i can't very well make a thread mocking other people without being subtle.

thrawn said:
the article talks about the tour de france, its a race. EEETS A RACE, I'M GOING TO WEEEEN. yeah...sorry, rat race. good movie.

and no, i have not been living under a rock. but i can't very well make a thread mocking other people without being subtle.
Yeah, I just read other threads, makes more sense now :p

Sarcasmo said:
She has no boobs.
Large boobs are not essential. To anything.

Although I'm probably the only american who thinks this.

You should hate her for the shitty cover of Guns 'N Roses - Sweet Child Of Mine

FlamingGlory said:
Large boobs are not essential. To anything.

Although I'm probably the only american who thinks this.

You should hate her for the shitty cover of Guns 'N Roses - Sweet Child Of Mine

only american who thinks large boobs arent essential? or only american who thinks she should be hated for sweet child o mine? either way, i agree with both.

in fact, i played her version of that song this morning at work to annoy someone. :D

thrawn said:
only american who thinks large boobs arent essential? or only american who thinks she should be hated for sweet child o mine? either way, i agree with both.

in fact, i played her version of that song this morning at work to annoy someone. :D
The boobs corresponds with the American comment. Sweet Child 'O Mine should be universal ;)