Thread R.I.P Nate Dogg

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
₥25,442
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/03/rapper-nate-dogg-dead-at-41.html

The family of rapper Nate Dogg has told the Long Beach Press-Telegram that the performer died Tuesday at age 41.

No details were immediately available, but the paper said Nate Dogg, whose real name is Nathaniel D. Hale, had suffered two strokes in recent years.

His musical collaborator, rapper Snoop Dogg, posted a note on his Twitter account saying: "RIP NATE DOGG."

Rapper Ludacris said on Twitter: "There is a certain void in hip hop's heart that can never be filled. Glad we got to make history together."

Hale was born in Long Beach.

He got his start with Snoop Doggy Dogg and Warren G in a Long Beach-area band called 213. He later recorded with Dr. Dre on "The Chronic" and appeared in Snoop Doggy Dogg's "Doggystyle," according to Times reports.

youve never heard of nate fucking dogg???

holy fawk!

If you know like I know
you don't wanna step to this
It's the G-Funk era
funked out with a gangsta twist
if you smoke like I smoke
then you high like everyday
and if your ass is a buster
213 will regulate.

16 in the clip and one in the hole
Nate Dogg is about to turn some bodies cold

Too bad Warren G was too much of a pussy, he needed Nate Dogg's help. Otherwise Nate Dogg would have had all those honeys that hit the curb to himself.

Nate unfortunately made bad career choices. When he broke off with Warren G that went south. Warren refused any help from his brother Dre musically and via the label. Going on their own failed without the help of Dre. Then after everyone left Deathtow he stayed with Suge and Tupac which failed once Pac died.