R.I.P. Crocodile Hunter

why_ask_why said:
not too big on sweets, what else ya got?

Not much....let's see. 17" LCD, ziploc bag filled with lugnuts of various sizes, some tater tots, paper weight shaped like a question mark, a Scooby Doo Mystery Van Hot Wheel... say you're not a cop are you?

fly said:
No, I don't think there was. Not only was he well trained, but his staff was as well. I would be willing to bet he was in very little danger. However, if YOU were in that situation, you would be in GREAT danger. There is a ton of shit you can't see behind the camera...

You can be as well trained as you want but no camera crew is gonna stop a croc from ripping your head off in 1 fail swoop. Also, yes his training helps him to be in less danger but that doesnt mean he is in little danger, lol. If he was in little danger he would not have a show in the first place. To the average American TV viewer he was the crazy alligator guy. You on the other hand look at his contribution to the animals and I give you props for that;)

BeeRad said:
You can be as well trained as you want but no camera crew is gonna stop a croc from ripping your head off in 1 fail swoop. Also, yes his training helps him to be in less danger but that doesnt mean he is in little danger, lol. If he was in little danger he would not have a show in the first place. To the average American TV viewer he was the crazy alligator guy. You on the other hand look at his contribution to the animals and I give you props for that;)
Lets see, his parents opened the Queensland Reptile and Fauna Park when Steve was 8. From that point on (and probably waaay before that) he was around "dangerous" animals every day. Since he lived to be 44, that made the probability of him dying when he woke up in morning around 1 in 13,000. That makes his chances about the same as woman dying from giving birth (1 in 10,000) or dying in a car wreck (1 in 18,000). I'd say he led a pretty safe life, and so should you before you get in your car for work.

fly said:
Lets see, his parents opened the Queensland Reptile and Fauna Park when Steve was 8. From that point on (and probably waaay before that) he was around "dangerous" animals every day. Since he lived to be 44, that made the probability of him dying when he woke up in morning around 1 in 13,000. That makes his chances about the same as woman dying from giving birth (1 in 10,000) or dying in a car wreck (1 in 18,000). I'd say he led a pretty safe life, and so should you before you get in your car for work.

:clap:

Sarcasmo said:
I seriously sob any time anyone dies anywhere ever. And because I know that someone somewhere is always dying, I sob nonstop, all day every day. So don't give me that crap. I've earned this grief.
812483.png

Onnotangu said:
geeze suck off his dead corpse already urban dictionary.

buncha liberal hippie animal lovers

sarcasmo.
all that warhammer has placed you out of touch with reality

fly said:

Good point but I think I will take my chances with dying giving birth to a little brown baby than playing with a 10 foot croc. :fly: