R.I.P. Crocodile Hunter

I want to have that type of relationship with my son when he's grown up.

I was out at a bar the other night and met a 24 year old guy and his mom. She was a milf. They were there drinking and singing karoki. Very cool.

elpmis said:
I'm surprised I couldn't find it on there yesterday - those people are slackin'
The tape was turned over to the police. I doubt they made a copy before doing so. Cross your fingers tho.

edit: The tape will be horribly undramatic tho.

I love how this post starts with me getting bitched at for being disrespectful and now everyone wants to see him getting killed on video against his families request. HIPOCRITS!!!

Sarcasmo said:
So you went from "Oh man he's dead that is so sad" to "I want to watch him die."

Interesting.
It's the fucking internet - I can't be taken seriously either way

BeeRad said:
I love how this post starts with me getting bitched at for being disrespectful and now everyone wants to see him getting killed on video against his families request. HIPOCRITS!!!
Um let me see, ya, I was fucking with you

BeeRad said:
Where did his family make a comment on it? I heard that he said if he died, he wanted it to be on film.

fly said:
Where did his family make a comment on it? I heard that he said if he died, he wanted it to be on film.

ERage said:
I just read that the police have custody of the video of his death. The family has asked that it be destroyed of course. I'm wondering how long before somebody tries to copy and sell it or post it on youtube. Dispicable but in most cases ultimately inevitable.

Better? I read they same thing but couldnt find link, will research it again if you would like...

hipocrit

elpmis said:
It's the fucking internet - I can't be taken seriously either way

70f45dad.jpg

So I saw this video of him last night laying on an iceburg right next to a pissed off elephant seal saying, "dont do this". Thought it was amusing but at the same time whats the difference between that and standing on a 60 foot ledge leaning over it saying, "dont do this".

I am not arguing the fact that he is very educational and mildly funny but there was quite a bit in his shows that put him in pointless danger, right?