R.I.P. Crocodile Hunter

BeeRad said:
Dam I think I just heard my zipper pop a spring...

wait a second theres not springs in my zipper...

what the hell was that boing sound in my pants????:drool:
don't worry, tomorrow I will probably be defending him with a passion again

BeeRad said:
So I saw this video of him last night laying on an iceburg right next to a pissed off elephant seal saying, "dont do this". Thought it was amusing but at the same time whats the difference between that and standing on a 60 foot ledge leaning over it saying, "dont do this".

I am not arguing the fact that he is very educational and mildly funny but there was quite a bit in his shows that put him in pointless danger, right?
entertainment = viewers = income

elpmis said:
entertainment = viewers = income

Definately, just pointing out that not all of his risks were to improve mankinds knowledge on wild animals. That and I guess I still have a picture of him waving his baby over a large gator in that video awhile back. Kinda reminded me of Jacko

BeeRad said:
Definately, just pointing out that not all of his risks were to improve mankinds knowledge on wild animals. That and I guess I still have a picture of him waving his baby over a large gator in that video awhile back. Kinda reminded me of Jacko
We should be glad he's the dead one, and not his child

Next up in this installment of insensitivity weekly, how much life insurance do you think he carried and how much do you think his premium cost annually?

elpmis said:
We should be glad he's the dead one, and not his child

That video actually stuck with me for awhile cause it really made me think of how crazy you must be to hang your child over a deadly animal. I mean I know he said that he felt that there was no danger but think about it, you got killed by a stingray dood.

BeeRad said:
That video actually stuck with me for awhile cause it really made me think of how crazy you must be to hang your child over a deadly animal. I mean I know he said that he felt that there was no danger but think about it, you got killed by a stingray dood.
stfu and pay your taxes homo

BeeRad said:
So I saw this video of him last night laying on an iceburg right next to a pissed off elephant seal saying, "dont do this". Thought it was amusing but at the same time whats the difference between that and standing on a 60 foot ledge leaning over it saying, "dont do this".

I am not arguing the fact that he is very educational and mildly funny but there was quite a bit in his shows that put him in pointless danger, right?
No, I don't think there was. Not only was he well trained, but his staff was as well. I would be willing to bet he was in very little danger. However, if YOU were in that situation, you would be in GREAT danger. There is a ton of shit you can't see behind the camera...

I'm warning you guys if you keep up the anti Steve Irwin talk you're gonna get the visit from the Aussie Mad Max cops and their non-lethal taserangs...and you think a barb to the chest was bad.

stingray2.jpg

Onnotangu said:
why is everyone so distraught over thise guy when we have so many other people that die each day. for fucks sake give it a rest.
Because I love animals and this guy has done more for animal conservation than anyone else that died that day.

Onnotangu said:
why is everyone so distraught over thise guy when we have so many other people that die each day. for fucks sake give it a rest.

I seriously sob any time anyone dies anywhere ever. And because I know that someone somewhere is always dying, I sob nonstop, all day every day. So don't give me that crap. I've earned this grief.

Sarcasmo said:
I seriously sob any time anyone dies anywhere ever. And because I know that someone somewhere is always dying, I sob nonstop, all day every day. So don't give me that crap. I've earned this grief.

zomg, you're captain emo!