Quilting Smoking

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,350
Day 3. Fits are ravaging me, and, as such, everyone around me.

All you who have done it, how did you get past the first 7 days without committing murder?

Serious halp, I'm crying here.

PS SCOTCH IS A SELECTABLE PREFIX BUT IT WONT POST THE THREAD CAUSE IT SAYS ITS NOT VALID

FUCKING FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god, these nic fits are bad.

I found the first week easy, it was the second MONTH that killed me.

Kepe yourself active, do something that makes you forget to smoke like for me if I play video games I don't think about smoking the entire time. If I'm reading I smoke constantly.

Basically do something, if there is anything, that you don't associate with smoking.

smoking559.jpg

I always thought smoker's holes were pretty cool. You know, people who have a hole in their neck due to throat/mouf cancer. Stick a cig in your neck. Fuck all ya haters.

It just takes proper planning. don't worry about murdering someone as it's inevitable... Just make sure you have a clean room, a sharp saw, alt of plastic some bleach and a place to dispose of the body parts when you're done draining the blood, hacking it up, and grinding the bones.

I'd say you should get whacked in the head by a coworker, then tell the rest of your coworkers to fuck off over the PA system. Grab some beers from someone, ride down the magical chute, head home, and get laid.

I'd say you should get whacked in the head by a coworker, then tell the rest of your coworkers to fuck off over the PA system. Grab some beers from someone, ride down the magical chute, head home, and get laid.

lol, duke's a male flight attendant