Quilting Smoking

It's been nearly a year since I quit smoking and it's still hard for me. Pure stubbornness is all that's gotten me through it. Unfortunately, I still find a some time during the day, every single day, when I think I'd like to have a cigarette. I just choose not to. I don't think it's ever going to go away and I think it sucks. Also, I've gained a ton of weight since I quit and I'm finding it very difficult to get rid of. I wish I had never started this awful habit and addiction. I wonder if explaining addiction to people that have never been addicted is even possible. I wish someone had tried with me instead of just telling me drugs are bad mmmkay.

Whine bitch moan

Someone gimme a damn cigarette.

i guess i can continue smoking the first week on chantix. i've cut back, but the total quit date is next thursday. i'm going to have one now and then lay in the bed and read SI. big game tonight.

On a side note, 3 times last week I scored a top 20 in the nation round on NTN. two 15's, and a 16. /flex

would have been an 11, but I second guessed myself on the final answer that would have put me at 14500. Blew it and sat at 13650 instead. Always always always stick with your gut.

Last edited: