Quilting Smoking

i was against the smoking ban even though i don't smoke, thought it should be up to the businesses, but damn is it nice ever kansas passed it. i can now go anywhere for lunch and eat and not smell like a stale cigarette the rest of the day... seriously, the second hand stuff might be BS or I just don't care about it, but the smell is fucking hideous, and it sticks with you.

it's actually been so popular on the kansas side ever since it got pushed through, that a lot of restaurants and shit on the MO side are now going non-smoking voluntarily. smokers have nothing to bitch about when the business owner goes that route.

as a smoker i wish they'd pass a complete ban in fort worth. banned in restaurants, but not bars. makes it too damn hard to quit.

it's actually been so popular on the kansas side ever since it got pushed through, that a lot of restaurants and shit on the MO side are now going non-smoking voluntarily. smokers have nothing to bitch about when the business owner goes that route.
:clap: That part is aweomse

I'd rather that BO be banned, as that smells far worse than cigs. Granted, it doesn't stick to bystanders, but it sure is nauseating.

You say that like it matters. They are all teh same man. Past mistakes guarantee future performance, meaning that whoever got elected would be doing the exact same thing. Being President is more like being the King of England every day.