Quick! What should I get my sis for Christmas?

theacoustician said:
You're telling me to rape my sis for Christmas? Are you still in Genmay mode?
The fact that you took what I said implied that YOU should surprise sex your sister perhaps points to deep-seated feelings I do not wish to pursue :eek:

you can always pay someone else to do it :nev:

maybe even her significant other/boyfriend/pet

Viremia said:
The fact that you took what I said implied that YOU should surprise sex your sister perhaps points to deep-seated feelings I do not wish to pursue :eek:

you can always pay someone else to do it :nev:

maybe even her significant other/boyfriend/pet
I wish she had a boyfriend. She really needs to get laid.

Forrest Dump said:
from the sound of it that would be the most action shes had in quite a while tho

hmmm, I don't think it was too long ago that JJ and I ran into his sister and mother at Olive Garden . . . :shifty:

Forrest Dump said:
send sleeman over

If he did, at least he wouldn't have to worry about buying her a christmas present next year. She'd never speak to him again.

Buy her a bottle of Absinthe.

Or maybe something like Urban Decay's new Sin Perfume. I'm getting a bottle for my wife.

Maybe sometime of humor book on how to pick up guys.

b_sinning said:
Buy her a bottle of Absinthe.

Or maybe something like Urban Decay's new Sin Perfume. I'm getting a bottle for my wife.

Maybe sometime of humor book on how to pick up guys.

The last bottle of absinthe I bought cost a bit over 100 dollars, 140 with shipping I think. I don't know how close to 100 he wants to stay.

how about a display case for her stupid perfume collection?

Forrest Dump said:
Was it worth it?

I liked it. It wasn't one that had much thujone in it, so it was pretty much just another liquor. If I was going to spend that much again, I'd look for one of the decent brands. Hairy was supposed to tell me which one, but I haven't heard from him in a while.