Quick! What should I get my sis for Christmas?

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
The only thing I can think of is she just got a Digital Rebel and I can get her some accessories for it. She's also in law school and seems to have everything on earth since she buys crap at the mall every week. I've gotten her gift certificates for the past 6 years, so I was really trying to get her a real gift this year. I'd like to spend less than $100. That's all I can think of that may stir your imagination.

Suggestions?

It's impossible to buy a present for someone like that (just like my sister). I learned long ago it's better to just ask her what she wants and get it for her. Save yourself a headache man, trust me.

BigDov said:
It's impossible to buy a present for someone like that (just like my sister). I learned long ago it's better to just ask her what she wants and get it for her. Save yourself a headache man, trust me.
I asked her that already and she only wants stuff I couldn't possibly buy ... like purfume bottles. She collects decorative ones. Think something like Faberge meets Tiffany. Yeah, I'm not going to be able to get that right.

theacoustician said:
I asked her that already and she only wants stuff I couldn't possibly buy ... like purfume bottles. She collects decorative ones. Think something like Faberge meets Tiffany. Yeah, I'm not going to be able to get that right.

:( Damn. I guess it would have been one thing to ask for a perfume, but some frilly bottle?? Sounds more and more like another gift certificate is what she should get.

maybe a magazine subscription?
if you notice she sometimes gets vogue or something but doesn't already subscribe, then get her that. its practical, shows you thought about it, and comes 12 times a year instead of once

buy her a cocktail kit, probably less than 50 bucks(i've seen some for 30). a litre of grey goose, ~40 bucks. a bottle of triple sec, cranberry juice and uh, lime juice i think. she can make cosmopolitans and will have the cocktail kit when the liquor is gone.