Quick kitchen fix up (BEFORE and AFTER)

Dan and I are considering the possibility of remodeling a house completely instead of buying a new house. This will include a completely new kitchen. I am starting to get excited at the prospect and looking for what I want in a kitchen. We both like to cook.

Dan and I are considering the possibility of remodeling a house completely instead of buying a new house. This will include a completely new kitchen. I am starting to get excited at the prospect and looking for what I want in a kitchen. We both like to cook.

oh my god.

I can only imagine the orgasmic frenzy that was ignited inside you at the thought of spending months and months plotting, planning, and buying away everything in site in the home depot.:fly:

oh my god.

I can only imagine the orgasmic frenzy that was ignited inside you at the thought of spending months and months plotting, planning, and buying away everything in site in the home depot.:fly:

It is a little exciting. Who doesn't get excited by that though? I mean, we just got a new front door and it was exciting. It made me a little sad though. I used to get excited by toys and games, now it's kitchen cabinets and doors.

It is a little exciting. Who doesn't get excited by that though? I mean, we just got a new front door and it was exciting. It made me a little sad though. I used to get excited by toys and games, now it's kitchen cabinets and doors.
ever play house as a kid? you've just come full circle.

Anyone know general pricing info about blown-in insulation? I've got about 1700 sq ft and currently have about an R-19 in the attic. I'd like to bump it up to around an R-50.

Anyone know general pricing info about blown-in insulation? I've got about 1700 sq ft and currently have about an R-19 in the attic. I'd like to bump it up to around an R-50.

Its easier and cheaper to just stack the dead hooker bodies in the attic.