Food Quick cooking thread - post ingredients, get ideas.

Chipotle is kinda meh anyways IMO. The one out here is blowy. Was ok when they first opened, but every time I eat there I get the trots. :fly:
never eaten there, wouldn't know. Just saw the labels on a shipping crate, mentioned it because was asked who "uses it". There aren't even any around here.

Last edited:
Tell us about Time Warner, and like, how you work for them.

I have for 11 years! sucks to be a loser in your parents' basement, huh? I'd be a bitter, argumentative jerkoff with no friends or social ability if I were you as well.

I have for 11 years! sucks to be a loser in your parents' basement, huh? I'd be a bitter, argumentative jerkoff with no friends or social ability if I were you as well.
Now repost some gifs from 4gifs, or reddit.

this falls under the category "having friends". we're all painfully aware you have no idea how this works.
Sorry I dont measure my self worth by how many people like me. As far as I'm concerned no one has ever helped me with anything so everyone can go fuck themselves.

Sorry I dont measure my self worth by how many people like me. As far as I'm concerned no one has ever helped me with anything so everyone can go fuck themselves.

you have no self worth. you're a self loathing bitch who revels in creating misery to all those around

you have no self worth. you're a self loathing bitch who revels in creating misery to all those around
That's a shitty observation. If anything I am an egomaniac who thinks he's better than everyone else. Really, you need new material.

That's a shitty observation. If anything I am an egomaniac who thinks he's better than everyone else. Really, you need new material.

egomania and self loathing are often associated and in your case completely so

Now that Carys is gone.

We do do the sous vide thing with an older rice cooker and a timer. The cheapest cut of beef around here is usually top round which is pretty tough, so it works well, tastes better than crockpot. My only complaint is that you have to plan it out instead of just being like "time to cook supper"

The sysco thing is a true story, it did taste funny but turns out it was because of the meat they used not the cooking technique. I actually got interested in it because I saw it labeled on things and wondered what it meant.

Valve was pretty much right about trolling, but I just let you believe what you wanted to, you were the ones who jumped to conclusions.