Questions that keep you up at night

shawndavid said:
Why do people still pay to go see Paul Oakenfold?

Some of his studio stuff is ok occasionally(sic) so people go to his shows hoping he can make something decent happen in real life.

shawndavid said:
How did I bungee jump yet Doctor Doom terrifies me?

The comic version or the one from the movie?

shawndavid said:
How much of his new-found wealth is Flavor Flav brandishing on all of his children?

Probably none until his baby's moms take him to court.

Galen said:
I did however have a dream last night that I'd bought a bottle of Jameson to add to my collection, I then woke up this morning and went looking for it. Only to realize it was a dream about 5 minutes later, to my dismay.

So no breakfast for you today?

shawndavid said:
I wonder what happened to Ariel Sharon...

He's dead but his detail is dragging him around like Weekend at Bernie's.

shawndavid said:
Could you reconstitute me if you collected all of my dead skin for a while? You know, like a big, pink blob of skin mush...a cooked down roux, if you will, but more firm like a fleshy Jello mold

God I hope not; remember the conversation we were just having with another couple regarding wearing a "Skin Suit" of your BFF?

shawndavid said:
When will the first suicide bomber hit the states? Will it start a rash of bombings or be an isoltaed incident?

9/11/2001

shawndavid said:

Because they think they are mssing something?

shawndavid said:

I have no idea but it pisses me off because you woulden't ride it with me last time we were at Advanture Island :mad:

shawndavid said:
Why did Mitch Hedberg have to die but Larry the Cable Guy was spared??

God needed entertainment?

shawndavid said:
Will HBO pony up and pay Sacha Cohen for season 3???

Was this ever a question? I thought it was a done deal.

shawndavid said:
How much of his new-found wealth is Flavor Flav brandishing on all of his children????

Probably none.

shawndavid said:
How many sequins have to become dislodged from the ass of Amy's "PINK" sweatpants before she either stops wearing them or hits the fabric store for some replacements?

Since they are from Victoria's Secret, never.

shawndavid said:
Could Luke Chable and Phil K be any more dope?

No.

shawndavid said:
Will this area be spared from a direct hit by a hurricane this season??

I hope so.

shawndavid said:
I wonder what happened to Ariel Sharon...

He's dead but his detail is dragging him around like Weekend at Bernie's.

shawndavid said:
Could you reconstitute me if you collected all of my dead skin for a while? You know, like a big, pink blob of skin mush...a cooked down roux, if you will, but more firm like a fleshy Jello mold

God I hope not; remember the conversation we were just having with another couple regarding wearing a "Skin Suit" of your BFF?

shawndavid said:
When will the first suicide bomber hit the states? Will it start a rash of bombings or be an isoltaed incident?

9/11/2001

shawndavid said:

Because they think they are mssing something?

shawndavid said:

I have no idea but it pisses me off because you woulden't ride it with me last time we were at Advanture Island :mad:

shawndavid said:
Why did Mitch Hedberg have to die but Larry the Cable Guy was spared??

God needed entertainment?

shawndavid said:
Will HBO pony up and pay Sacha Cohen for season 3???

Was this ever a question? I thought it was a done deal.

shawndavid said:
How much of his new-found wealth is Flavor Flav brandishing on all of his children????

Probably none.

shawndavid said:
How many sequins have to become dislodged from the ass of Amy's "PINK" sweatpants before she either stops wearing them or hits the fabric store for some replacements?

Since they are from Victoria's Secret, never.

shawndavid said:
Could Luke Chable and Phil K be any more dope?

No.

shawndavid said:
Will this area be spared from a direct hit by a hurricane this season??

I hope not. I don't even want a semi-direct hit or to be without A/C in the middle of August because of a power outage.

wikipedia said:
Before television, people had always experienced comedy, whether performed live on stage, on radio, or in a movie, as part of an audience. In the early days of television, it was thought that watching recorded comedy at home alone, without hearing the laughter of other attendants, would feel odd to some viewers, and the laugh track was an attempt to reintroduce this familiar element.

Most sitcoms are still filmed in front a live studio audience so usually the laughter is genuine.

FlyNavy said:
Most sitcoms are still filmed in front a live studio audience so usually the laughter is genuine.
I was sat here staring at this post for a second trying to figure out who would pick out "wikipedia" as a screename. Of course I've been up for 45 hours straight now so...

FlamingGlory said:
I was sat here staring at this post for a second trying to figure out who would pick out "wikipedia" as a screename. Of course I've been up for 45 hours straight now so...
:lol:

shawndavid said:
Good pull - you're fuckin' right.
So for my forensics class I'm supposed to research a crime from the viewpoint of a criminal investigator and I originally thought about doing the paper on the attacks...then I realized it would take me far too long for even the most gloss-over paper I could put together.

I still regret never having seen the towers. :( Jeez, I haven't even been to ground zero.