Questions that keep you up at night

FlyNavy said:
that's italian, ding dong :p I also had to learn the latin but then again I do know it best in spanish :o

dios te salve maria, llena eres de gracia
el señor es contigo
bendito tu eres entre todas las mujeres
y bendito es el fruito de tu vientre, jesus
santa maria, madre de dios
ruega por nosotros, pecadores
ahora y en la hora de nuestra muerte

the confiteor of course, i know only in latin. i wasn't even allowed to learn that one in english :lol:

edit: my spanish is getting worse :( i can't even tell if i spelled everything right. mom would be so ashamed

Shit I can never remember that one (confiteor). They never taught it to us until we were in the 4th grade. In third we learned St Michael's prayer ^__^

sancte michael archangele, defende nos in proelio
contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium, imperat illi Deus

etc.

:cool:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Texas is America's Quebec.
Do Texans speak french? Nope
Do they put gravy on french fries? Nope
Do they put mayo on everything else? Nope
Do they play dirty hockey? Nope, they dont even have ice.

I hate everything south of Ohio but in a different way than I hate Quebec.

FlamingGlory said:
Do Texans speak french? Nope
Do they put gravy on french fries? Nope
Do they put mayo on everything else? Nope
Do they play dirty hockey? Nope, they dont even have ice.

I hate everything south of Ohio but in a different way than I hate Quebec.
I'm going to Quebec in August, I look forward to sampling mayo on everything. Up the RA.

Why do you hate Quebec? Because they're so like the US?

Galen said:
I'm going to Quebec in August, I look forward to sampling mayo on everything. Up the RA.

I played junior league hockey for 4 years. The worst teams/fans are all in Quebec. Between throwing things at visiting teams, playing dirty when they lose etc there are no scum bags quite like the Quebecois. Not to mention the people are stuck up for whatever reason, it's just a bad way. Real French people have half the attitude problems these do.

They are no more like the US than any other part of Canada. Stop fishing, it's getting annoying.

FlamingGlory said:
Shit I can never remember that one (confiteor). They never taught it to us until we were in the 4th grade. In third we learned St Michael's prayer ^__^

sancte michael archangele, defende nos in proelio
contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium, imperat illi Deus

etc.

:cool:
yeah, i have a hard time with everything after the mea culpa...but i became very familiar with those particular lines :lol:

ah, st mike. lord help my spelling and grammar here...

san miguel arcangel, defiendenos en la batalla
se nuestra protecion contra la maldad y los engaños del diablo
que dios lo reprenda es nuestro humilde oracion
y puedas o principe de los seres celestiales por el poder de dios
echar a satanas al infierno
asi como a todos los demas espiritus que vagan por el mundo
buscando la ruina de las almas

Galen said:

it happens in texas too, there's a good reason for the mayo phenomenon. see, any good southerner knows that the best way to attain a matching set of dinner glasses is to put mayonnase on everything

they also serve as savings accounts :fly:

FlamingGlory said:
I played junior league hockey for 4 years. The worst teams/fans are all in Quebec. Between throwing things at visiting teams, playing dirty when they lose etc there are no scum bags quite like the Quebecois. Not to mention the people are stuck up for whatever reason, it's just a bad way. Real French people have half the attitude problems these do.

They are no more like the US than any other part of Canada. Stop fishing, it's getting annoying.
only thing more annoying than the french are the french canadians

Last edited:
FlamingGlory said:

Thanks for proving my argument :lol:

I wonder what happened to Ariel Sharon...

Could you reconstitute me if you collected all of my dead skin for a while? You know, like a big, pink blob of skin mush...a cooked down roux, if you will, but more firm like a fleshy Jello mold.

When will the first suicide bomber hit the states? Will it start a rash of bombings or be an isoltaed incident?

Why do people still pay to go see Paul Oakenfold?

How did I bungee jump yet Doctor Doom terrifies me?

Why did Mitch Hedberg have to die but Larry the Cable Guy was spared?

Will HBO pony up and pay Sacha Cohen for season 3?

How much of his new-found wealth is Flavor Flav brandishing on all of his children?

What's the next pop music once hip hop takes a shit?

Does the Aurora project really exist?

Why, in this day and age, do so many people still maintain such disdain and a lack of patience for other races and cultures?

How many sequins have to become dislodged from the ass of Amy's "PINK" sweatpants before she either stops wearing them or hits the fabric store for some replacements?

Could Luke Chable and Phil K be any more dope?

Will this area be spared from a direct hit by a hurricane this season?

Why is beef jerky so expensive?

FlamingGlory said:

That's a huge generalization; My relatives on my father's side are all from Quebec. They all worked their asses off for little money, were/are extemely gererous with what they did/do have, and valued nothing more than family. Maybe it's just common for Hocky fans to act like assholes? :tard:

I've been to Lightning Games where people throw shit, cuss and play dirty :confused:

shawndavid said:

Could you reconstitute me if you collected all of my dead skin for a while? You know, like a big, pink blob of skin mush...a cooked down roux, if you will, but more firm like a fleshy Jello mold.

When will the first suicide bomber hit the states? Will it start a rash of bombings or be an isoltaed incident?

Why do people still pay to go see Paul Oakenfold?

How did I bungee jump yet Doctor Doom terrifies me?

Will HBO pony up and pay Sacha Cohen for season 3?

How much of his new-found wealth is Flavor Flav brandishing on all of his children?

What's the next pop music once hip hop takes a shit?

Does the Aurora project really exist?

Why, in this day and age, do so many people still maintain such disdain and a lack of patience for other races and cultures?

How many sequins have to become dislodged from the ass of Amy's "PINK" sweatpants before she either stops wearing them or hits the fabric store for some replacements?

Could Luke Chable and Phil K be any more dope?

Will this area be spared from a direct hit by a hurricane this season?

No wonder you stay up so late :p

Candy said:
That's a huge generalization; My relatives on my father's side are all from Quebec. They all worked their asses off for little money, were/are extemely gererous with what they did/do have, and valued nothing more than family. Maybe it's just common for Hocky fans to act like assholes? :tard:

I've been to Lightning Games where people throw shit, cuss and play dirty :confused:
You don't expect FlamingGlory to have an ounce of sense now, do you? :p

shawndavid said:
he and condi rice are gonna elope
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decomposition
Technically it's already happened since American embassies are considered sovereign US territory. I realize that's not what you meant, I just wanted to be a smart ass. :heart:
Why do I still hear his baked beans commercials every fracking day on the radio?
yeeeeaaaaah booooiiiiiii

'cause of how it's made; they take a perfectly good piece of meat and have a new york city cab driver sit on it for eight hours.

Candy said:

Wow this got blown out of proportion. There are just some crappy places on earth I dont intend to visit again. It's not a personal kinda hate, I think of Duluth, MN in the same terms. chillax

Btw playing dirty is a completely different thing on the ice than watching. It's the attitude not what you actually do. Fisticuffs is AOK with me as long as you have the right attitude, they didnt.