Questions that keep you up at night

1. Has anyone else made there s.o. laugh while making out/having sex/falling off the bed/flipped off the bed and nearly hit a wall/headbutted the wall,end table, kitchen cabinet, etc./ falling up the stairs?

2. What prank can I pull on my folks this year? Should I send them a Happy Grandparents Day card or accidentally send my mother PS modified topless pics of herself for Mother's Day?

3. How much wood could a woodchuck, chuck...

Galen said:
Never heard of Dewars before, but perhaps you'd be able to tell me if this is worth my while.

http://www.thedrinkshop.com/products/nlpdetail.php?prodid=2277

I have never tried bourbon before, and it's really for a collection. Ever had it?
Not tried that one, but from the sounds of it it's quite good - albeit a bit strong, some folks like 'em watered down to 40-43% or so (Not me, naturally)

none of these keep me up at night but I do often wonder

1. Which jigsaw puzzle should I finish first?

2. Why does the State of Illinois take so fracking long to process FOID applications?

3. Am I going to have my ass handed to me in my first muay thai match or will I end up breaking someone's rib?

4. Why does my truck have so many electrical gremlins?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Not tried that one, but from the sounds of it it's quite good - albeit a bit strong, some folks like 'em watered down to 40-43% or so (Not me, naturally)
I think I should try a few watered down. I'm not an ardent drinker (I have never been drunk, for instance) but I'd certainly try it for taste. Hopefully I'll try a few single malts this week.

it wont keep me up but i will probably chuckle again before falling asleep...wonder what that dyke was thinking when the strawberry hit her truck?

thrawn said:
it wont keep me up but i will probably chuckle again before falling asleep...wonder what that dyke was thinking when the strawberry hit her truck?

I had a strawberry hit my car couple of weeks ago. No shens.

Wait...I'm a dyke.

April23 said:
I had a strawberry hit my car couple of weeks ago. No shens.

Wait...I'm a dyke.

i found some strawberries in my trunk today :thrawn: they have to have been there for at least a month. my boss had the bright idea of chucking them out the window over the car at on coming traffic...while still in the parking lot at work. a dyke in a yellow truck pulled a 180 and followed us for a good ten minutes yelling something, couldnt hear her.

i told him to toss them at the messicans doing landscaping but nooooo, had to be the one with a valid drivers license and automobile.

What is it like to not exist?

Why do people do the stupid shit that they do?

Why do I do the stupid shit that I do?

Do I have any more beer?

Whiskey?

Maybe some soy milk?

shawndavid said:
soon, kitten...soon

what's your flight time/day?

may be changing that, i'll definitely be there for the weekend though. soon as i find out i shall let you know.