Questions that keep you up at night

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
Tell us some the questions that keep you up at night and maybe we'll be able to answer each others questions.

Smurf reproduction?

There are two versions of the video Dear Jessie by Rollergirl. Each video seems to have a different girl singing. Which one is Rollergirl and why did they do that?

Why didn't they recognoize He-Man and Prince Adam looked identical in the face in the orginal He-man cartoon? At least Superman put on glasses.

Why did the other fish deserve to have one of the Rainbow fishes scales? He grew them.

Should I talk to Karyn or not, she's fucking scary but I havent done anything wrong?

Im wondering how we can deal with two problems I've forseen when dealing with an alien species that will make them/us hard to detect.

1. The density problem. If they are an extremely dense spieces made up of tightly wound particles, we may appear invisible to them (assuming they can detect light, which is likely.) On the other hand, if they are ethereal to us, how will we detect them?

2. The time problem. Flies buzz around our world with fast reflexes, heartbeats, and lives. Their live MUCH faster than ours. What if this alien species runs into this planet only to assume it is populated by statues, because we appear immobile to them. Conversly, what if our speed makes us invisible to another species that is much slower?

This leaves me concerned. What do we do?

fly said:
Im wondering how we can deal with two problems I've forseen when dealing with an alien species that will make them/us hard to detect.

1. The density problem. If they are an extremely dense spieces made up of tightly wound particles, we may appear invisible to them (assuming they can detect light, which is likely.) On the other hand, if they are ethereal to us, how will we detect them?

2. The time problem. Flies buzz around our world with fast reflexes, heartbeats, and lives. Their live MUCH faster than ours. What if this alien species runs into this planet only to assume it is populated by statues, because we appear immobile to them. Conversly, what if our speed makes us invisible to another species that is much slower?

1. Can we see lead? Or neutron stars? Why would density affect their ability to see us?

2. If alien species can get here on their own volition, they will bring with them technology and/or senses that enable them to see things regardless of how quickly/slowly they move. Just my opinion. Space travel is not a natural thing, and space itself is a very hostile environment. For something to be able to manipulate it in such a way would be an utterly incredible achievement.

Sarcasmo said:
1. Can we see lead? Or neutron stars? Why would density affect their ability to see us?

Can we see air? Im referring to a density well beyond what we know and see. And anyway, we can't see neutron stars (well via the visible light spectrum anyway). :p

fly said:

the time problem was the subject of an episode of the original star trek series

If 7/11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why do they have locks on the door?

Why is there braille on drive-up ATMs?

How is it possible that the US can be better than Canada in every conceivable way?

sizzlinggrace said:
I wonder why guys end good relationships because they are driven by fear.
Read second post in the thread for the view from the other side of the fence.

FlyNavy said:
the only thing that keeps me up at night is guilt. gg catholicism
I'm catholic, and I don't think I've ever felt guilt to a degree that would keep me awake at night.

I rarely feel guilty, if ever.

I did however have a dream last night that I'd bought a bottle of Jameson to add to my collection, I then woke up this morning and went looking for it. Only to realize it was a dream about 5 minutes later, to my dismay.

Galen said:
I'm catholic, and I don't think I've ever felt guilt to a degree that would keep me awake at night.

I rarely feel guilty, if ever.
it's hard to atone for sins I'm still commiting :)

ave maria, piena di grazia
il signore e con te..

FlyNavy said:
it's hard to atone for sins I'm still commiting :)

ave maria, piena di grazia
il signore e con te..
Pfft, silly messicans

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum.
benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus...

^__^

FlamingGlory said:
Pfft, silly messicans

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum.
benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus...

^__^
that's italian, ding dong :p I also had to learn the latin but then again I do know it best in messican :o

dios te salve maria, llena eres de gracia
el señor es contigo
bendito tu eres entre todas las mujeres
y bendito es el fruito de tu vientre, jesus
santa maria, madre de dios
ruega por nosotros, pecadores
ahora y en la hora de nuestra muerte

the confiteor of course, i know only in latin. i wasn't even allowed to learn that one in english :lol:

edit: my spanish is getting worse :( i can't even tell if i spelled everything right. mom would be so ashamed

Last edited: