Question

BeeRad said:
Just wait til you have kids in 11th grade. More than likely you will pass down all of your human dictionary traits to them and history will repeat itself.

I will be 85 when I have 17 year old children. I won't even remember what time 'Wheel' is on by then.

fly said:
Shawn, you really need to let this one go. High school? Are you kidding me? You need help.

Yeah, I guess it wasn't a paper. Now that I think about it I remember chipping it into a stone tablet with a chisel.

elpmis said:
I think you made the word up

The thought has crossed my mind, but I'm sure I didn't.

Candy said:
Walk into the bathroom, go to the top drawer, and open pill bottle. Lord knows we have an abundance of "crazy people" drugs.

Hehe...yeah...we...

My crazy people drug is in a Rubbermaid container and it's green and skunky.

Candy said:
So is it deficit????? I NEED TO KNOW IF I AM RIGHT!!!
how could he forget a word like deficit though?

maybe he was talking about something like starve-the-beast

elpmis said:
how could he forget a word like deficit though?

maybe he was talking about something like starve-the-beast

I think he didnt graduate 10th grade and hes trying to search for an excuse to act like he did :tard:

haha, here comes the fat jokes

shawndavid said:
Your posts are uncharacteristically short today - why have you blessed us with this gift?

spent most of my time making that "Lyrical Value" thread that is prolly pointless.

BTW, you dont have to read them :fly:

shawndavid said:
Pipe down before I pour Quick Crete in fly's vagina.

85433BHjg_w.jpg

The word you are thinking of doesnt exist. There may be a phrase but no word.

And for all the idiots suggesting "deficit", jesus, it means a "shortage" or "insufficiency".

shawndavid said:
I disagree

All I have to do is locate Mr. Detlepfson and the word for which I search shall be mine.

I WILL DRINK FROM THE CHALICE FLAMING GLORY YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!
I'm quoting this because my position is unassailable.