Question

Jennifer Connoly

{Future Location of Pic #1}

Shannyn Sossamon

{Future Location of Pic #2}

Mia Kirshner

{Future Location of Pic #3}

(This is my #1 and #2 with a backup because Coqui is a bastard and took all the other good ones)

This:
angelina-jolie-1024x768-22654.jpg

This:
angelina-index.jpg

Did I mention:
angelina_jolie_pictures_11.jpg

Slight fixation maybe. But she's the only chick I would switch teams for.

theacoustician said:
Needs moar "real" chicks, not just celebrities.
I know plenty of stupid hot chicks. None of them would appreciate being held up as an example though.

Stop trying to please some mundane feminist concept.

FlamingGlory said:
I know plenty of stupid hot chicks. None of them would appreciate being held up as an example though.

Stop trying to please some mundane feminist concept.
I'm only trying to please myself. I see girls 100x hotter randomly around town all the time. Most celebs aren't nearly as hot when they aren't in front of a camera.

theacoustician said:
I'm only trying to please myself. I see girls 100x hotter randomly around town all the time. Most celebs aren't nearly as hot when they aren't in front of a camera.
Aye but the people we have pictures of are obviously people we know and have some measure of respect for. Taking pics of random strangers is creepy to say the least.

I've only one random stranger pic, and it's mostly just her boobs.

theacoustician said:

So make a thread about it :fly:

O YA I DID!

So here are pics from my original 3 I posted:

Charisma Carpenter:

cc364.jpg

(might be a bit NSFW, lingere stuff)
cc.JPG

Monica Bellucci:

myspace-bellucci.jpg

(might be a little NSFW):

widescreengirls-bellucci-001.jpg

Alyia Wolf (might be NSFW, lingere stuff from playboy shoot, but they were the tamest pics I could get, lol):
wolf.jpg

wolf2.jpg

Last edited:
FlamingGlory said:
Aye but the people we have pictures of are obviously people we know and have some measure of respect for. Taking pics of random strangers is creepy to say the least.

I've only one random stranger pic, and it's mostly just her boobs.

So would pics of random webcam whores count then? :fly:

bast_imret said:
So would pics of random webcam whores count then? :fly:
Depends. If there was a 'post the hottest person you actually know' thread. I'm fair sure I'd win ;)