question

What the hell are you babbling about now?

I've explained this more than enough times before. I think that for you anyway everyone must be on Tachy goes to Coventry. It doesn't matter what I say, you'll just blather on about something else and bring it up at a later point. In one ear and out the other.

Galen said:
What the hell are you babbling about now?

I've explained this more than enough times before. I think that for you anyway everyone must be on Tachy goes to Coventry. It doesn't matter what I say, you'll just blather on about something else and bring it up at a later point. In one ear and out the other.

You get so offended at a simple observation and question. I am not making a personal attack on you or on Robert, I was simply asking why it seems so stylish to always be pissed off at something over there. Yes, OVER THERE as in not America. Just pointing out the fact the you (mabey not Rober so much) but you, are ALWAYS pissed off.

and WTF is Tachy goes to Coventry?

Drool-Boy said:
GOD SHAVE THE QUEEN!
queenbush.JPG

Bubbles said:
You get so offended at a simple observation and question. I am not making a personal attack on you or on Robert, I was simply asking why it seems so stylish to always be pissed off at something over there. Yes, OVER THERE as in not America. Just pointing out the fact the you (mabey not Rober so much) but you, are ALWAYS pissed off.

and WTF is Tachy goes to Coventry?
That's really funny. You must watch Seinfeld.

How about those airline peanuts, huh?

We were driving down the road (me and some girls from work) and there was a sign that had the temp and time showing. It only had the temp in Celsius. I jokingly said communists...and no one got it :( They thought I was being serious