Question for you gamers...

Sarcasmo said:
D&D Online FTW!!!

The NDA has lifted on that game, and as much as I miss PnP games in general, I got burned by WoW (multiple times) and I think I'm going to wait until the screaming of the fanboys dies down to the point that non-infatuation based evaluations can be put forth.

In the meantime I'll enjoy online skirmishing in LOTR:BFME.

Seems everyone is missing the best co-op/roleplaying/dungeon crawler for the x-box. X-Men Legends.

KOTOR 1 and 2 are sweet but are only one player.

Though if you really want co-op fun you need to pick up a GameCube.

Bubbles said:
oooooo, I like X-Men. Too bad I don;t have an x-box........or need for a co-op game. :fly:

You see the X-Men are so awesome they aren't tied down to one console, there on like 4 or 5.

Drool-Boy said:
I didnt like KotoR, but I hate turn based combat with the fire of a thousand suns.

How can you not like KOTOR? I hate Star Wars, and even I like both of the KOTOR games.

Bubbles said:
why make a thread and then not wait for multiple responses :confused:

anicuckoo.gif

xoblivion said:
Seems everyone is missing the best co-op/roleplaying/dungeon crawler for the x-box. X-Men Legends.

KOTOR 1 and 2 are sweet but are only one player.

Though if you really want co-op fun you need to pick up a GameCube.
hmmmm

must get x-men legends

Drool-Boy said:
Turn

Based

Combat

Sucks

I don't like Turn Based games much either, but KOTOR is only turn based by definition IMO. The gameplay is so quick and interchangeable that you hardly have time to sit there and be bored during battle sequences.