Question for married women

Drool-Boy said:
Is that when you fist your own ass while covered in oil and rolling around in a big pile of grocery store coupons and screaming "MOMMY WHY WOULDNT YOU DO THIS FOR ME?!?!?!"....?

If you were just a liiiiiiiittle bit more fucked up you'd be the hottest guy alive. But you've still got some work to do.

Onnotangu said:
Why do you think that witholding sex from your spouse would punish him in anyway? in the words of the lady fromthe show: 'The War at home' "why should I punish myself for something You did?"

if you like sex and we know women do.. why do you think depriving him of it is not going to affect the both of you?

Im coming in late as usual, but I just got up so deal.

Women = emotion. Men = Physical. Most women have to be in the state of mind, emotionally into it and therefore it can be surpressed. Unlike most men who is ready almost anytime unless hes tired, really stressed or just simply not attracted to the woman.

Also keep in mind that there is a large amount of men who dosn't go the extra mile to make it satisfying for the woman, and often those who do drop off some as the marriage goes on and in the end unless they are the type that tries something new it gets old anyways then you see.

Note, im not dogging women, nor am I saying that its stupid to be married but its how I see it.

Bubbles said:
That fat fkr rubbed his wang on me last time I was there and it was awesome....suck it up and sleep with the cat he's REALLY good at the rub down.

Orly now. So on a scale from 1 to 10...

Bubbles said:
I'd give Bane a good solid 9........Steve, on the other hand, well Steve gets a six. I'm not fond of sex in the closet everytime.

He hides on top of the safe in the closet, is that his way of having safe sex?

har har har