Question for married women

Drool-Boy said:
Ya , I post there like once a month or something.
It was a real tragedy.
Besides, freaking everyone out with the poop.gif and hairyse.gif was quite entertaining:)

you posted hairyse

i missed it :lol:

you have to admit, its still is common there, that and other oddities Hell most of my adblock file for firefox was for there. part of the reason why I don't go now, its a liability especially since I work in the open now.

Drool-Boy said:
Yup.
I was in the middle of trying to find something even more horrifying when I was b7d

well i dont recall my password and dont work at the same place whose email i used to register....my first account...so i havent kept up much. not that i did before, just less now.

were you in need of bionicse? :D

thrawn said:
well i dont recall my password and dont work at the same place whose email i used to register....my first account...so i havent kept up much. not that i did before, just less now.

were you in need of bionicse? :D

Omy that would have been lovely:)

Pandora said:
It doesn't really work like that. If I'm pissed about something, I'm not going to be in the mood to mess around...period. And I certainly wouldn't want to mess around with the person I'm fighting with!?! So I don't understand why any woman would make a point to say they are "withholding". Cuz who would be in the mood to have sex if they are angery or upset about something???? But if you're really that horney just get a toy and just play by yourself. :fly:

QFT! You go girl!

fly said:
*PENALTY FLAG THROWN*

Illegal use of Eddie Murphy comedy. 15 yard penalty. Rekick.

LMFAO.

Most guys I work with will have sex with anything that has a heartbeat and resembles the female gender. On the other extreme I know some guys who are so picky they will go a year with out getting laid until they find someone who meets their expectations.

Me? I like sex anytime UNLESS I'm pissed off or sick, and especially when using illicit substances ;)