Question for married women

Onnotangu

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Detroit, MI USA
Marklar
₥0
Why do you think that witholding sex from your spouse would punish him in anyway? in the words of the lady fromthe show: 'The War at home' "why should I punish myself for something You did?"

if you like sex and we know women do.. why do you think depriving him of it is not going to affect the both of you?

It doesn't really work like that. If I'm pissed about something, I'm not going to be in the mood to mess around...period. And I certainly wouldn't want to mess around with the person I'm fighting with!?! So I don't understand why any woman would make a point to say they are "withholding". Cuz who would be in the mood to have sex if they are angery or upset about something???? But if you're really that horney just get a toy and just play by yourself. :fly:

Cause they usually want it more. So if you tell them they can't have any, it gets them to try harder to get you to give it up and it makes for a fun game. I guess I've never been serious about it, its just all in jest.

I'm not married, and I'm not a women, but I'm thinking itburnswhenipee hit the nail on the head and Pandora has a very good point

kiwi said:
Cause they usually want it more. So if you tell them they can't have any, it gets them to try harder to get you to give it up and it makes for a fun game. I guess I've never been serious about it, its just all in jest.
I've found that after ~25, the chick almost always wants it more than the guy. I think that has something to do with us peaking around 18 and girls peaking around 30.

theacoustician said:
I've found that after ~25, the chick almost always wants it more than the guy. I think that has something to do with us peaking around 18 and girls peaking around 30.

Well, we are just barely moving into that age range, so I guess we'll have to see. :)

Also I think a 25+ year old woman is more comfortable with their bodies. 17-20 year olds are worried how they look, are they making a stupid O face, how's my hair. An older woman just says fuck it and gets her groove on.

Pandora said:
It doesn't really work like that. If I'm pissed about something, I'm not going to be in the mood to mess around...period. And I certainly wouldn't want to mess around with the person I'm fighting with!?! So I don't understand why any woman would make a point to say they are "withholding". Cuz who would be in the mood to have sex if they are angery or upset about something???? But if you're really that horney just get a toy and just play by yourself. :fly:
got it in one. if i'm angry about something, it's not just my mind that's affected but my entire body and i'm just not in the mood, period.

b_sinning said:
Also I think a 25+ year old woman is more comfortable with their bodies. 17-20 year olds are worried how they look, are they making a stupid O face, how's my hair. An older woman just says fuck it and gets her groove on.

Kinda. I think that's still an issue for some women. They just never really get comfortable with their bodies.

why_ask_why said:
speak 4 yourself :p
Let me rephrase, when the chick you're trying to sleep with actually likes you, she generally wants it more than you. All I can say is good, because if I were as horny now as I was at 17, my fucking head would explode (both of them).

theacoustician said:
Let me rephrase, when the chick you're trying to sleep with actually likes you, she generally wants it more than you. All I can say is good, because if I were as horny now as I was at 17, my fucking head would explode (both of them).

to each his own I guess...I've had an overdrive libido since 14 or even younger and it hasn't quit :)

b_sinning said:
That explains the hairy palms.

costs me a damned fortune in razor blades :mad:
and there's nothing worse than shaking someones hand when you have 5 o'clock shadow on your palms :fly: