Quatermass and the Pit

ceiling fly said:
You missed the whoring of that movie on genmay? :p It is an awesome movie.

The best ones are the ones the general public doesn't hear about. Hardly anyone we talk to has ever heard of this movie, yet I agree with you, it is great.

Drool-Boy said:
Caught the Road Worrior on SciFi a couple of weekends ago.
Id forgotton how awesome that movie is.

I had forgotten how utterly boring the first one was. Oh, and his character has like the worst name in movie history. Max Rockatansky.

The first movie I saw in a theater was ET, I guess it was re-released or something because it came out the year I was born? Anyway, my mom said that I would keep asking to see it but at the end when people caught on that ET was on earth I would cry and ask to leave.

ceiling fly said:
You missed the whoring of that movie on genmay? :p It is an awesome movie.
I mostly posted where I was told to by certain persons, 99% of the threads are unreadable, I'm not fluent in retard. Most of my interaction with people was through IM.

kiwi said:
The best ones are the ones the general public doesn't hear about. Hardly anyone we talk to has ever heard of this movie, yet I agree with you, it is great.
I also learned about that movie about the Irish brothers from genmay, which was also a sleeper (I hadnt heard of it anyway) and a very good movie. Someone PLEASE chime in with the name.

ceiling fly said:
I also learned about that movie about the Irish brothers from genmay, which was also a sleeper (I hadnt heard of it anyway) and a very good movie. Someone PLEASE chime in with the name.

Boondock Saints
Fucking awesome movie

Boondock Saints?

Edit: Got beat by an old hippie.

Hippy.jpg