Which bitch?

• Quake 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quake 3

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I'm a mindless dolt, pick something for me

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
I enjoyed it for a good 20 minutes but then it just got very boring. Especially on the maps that you can either just keep bouncing or run in circles. It would be much better if the chicken couldnt pick up health. One round I just kept jumping back and forth between the 2 50% healths, the entire map.

Now if we would have played the multiplayer chicken game on a map that you could fall off the side, that would have been interesting. Especially with the egg gun

All in all, it was fun but not an hour/two hour mod.

I enjoyed it for a good 20 minutes but then it just got very boring. Especially on the maps that you can either just keep bouncing or run in circles. It would be much better if the chicken couldnt pick up health. One round I just kept jumping back and forth between the 2 50% healths, the entire map.

Now if we would have played the multiplayer chicken game on a map that you could fall off the side, that would have been interesting. Especially with the egg gun

All in all, it was fun but not an hour/two hour mod.
yeah space maps would make it alot more interesting and free for all is pretty much worthless. 3max frags at a time while playing team was nice

I think we played RtCW and I really didn't care for the game at all. Tell me about MoH:AA tho...

MoH is your run-of-the-mill World War 2 shooter that you have played in one form or another in the last 5 years.

Last edited:
alliance mod alliance mod alliance mod alliance mod alliance mod alliance mod alliance mod alliance mod alliance mod alliance mod alliance mod alliance mod alliance mod alliance mod alliance mod alliance mod alliance mod alliance mod alliance mod alliance mod alliance mod alliance mod