• Total voters

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,307
Steam
mattressfish
We've had tons of fun gaming in the past together. I think its time we do it again. Is there any game we can all agree on? If so, I'll pick up a server.

This is assuming that other forums, like [M], don't have one that we could meet up on (and hopefully have an admin)...

Heh, I'd still play UT/2k3/2k4, Q2 with lithium mod, Q3, CS:S Gungame mod, Svencoop! (halflife 1 mod, lots of fun, cooperative mod, work together to complete a task on a map).

Man svencoop rules. Problem is that it was never ported to linux unfortunately. I'm not sure if that changed. I mainly play Gungame these days.

Are there any non-first person point of view games? All the shooter games make me motion sick.

Funny you say that, Ive had the flu all week and last night was my first gaming night...

After about an hour online I had to run to the bathroom cause of motion sickness :fly:

i remember playing UT, that was a lot of fun. We should have given quake 3 with the grapple hook mod a try though. one of my favorite lan games ever.
the only recent games i have are bf2 and 2142. everything else i obtained illegally and probably can't play online.

Funny you say that, Ive had the flu all week and last night was my first gaming night...

After about an hour online I had to run to the bathroom cause of motion sickness :fly:

I so know how you feel. I am sure it was worse for you though, just coming off the flu and all.

i remember playing UT, that was a lot of fun. We should have given quake 3 with the grapple hook mod a try though. one of my favorite lan games ever.
the only recent games i have are bf2 and 2142. everything else i obtained illegally and probably can't play online.

lol only legal games.

can you imagine a UF Crysis server with all of us running around doing this...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbExAiM7q1I"]YouTube - Crysis DEMO GAMEPLAY !!![/ame]

im super cerial

Are there any non-first person point of view games? All the shooter games make me motion sick.
I dunno. There was one cool side fiew shooter game that I used to play on [M], but I can't remember what it is now. It was 2d and there were a bunch of levels and guns. Yeah, that about sums it up.
Its *our* server, so I'm thinking you get the game how ever you'd like. ;)