Does this make you hot?

[.IMG]http://uselessforums.com/files/120505/bunnyboy34hs.gif[/IMG]

that's a "hell no", good buddy.

elpmis said:
sweet, dude sex?

no thank you.

Pandora said:
What is your definition of "cool"?

as far as people are concerned, I don't really have a definition.

When it is concerning "stuff", if it is clear, plugs in, has blinking lights and/or can blow stuff up, then it's cool.

It is also automatically cool if I like it.

Pandora said:
What is your most favoritest food in the entire 'verse?

hmm. that's a hard one. It changes all the time. The one constant has always be Hidden Vally Ranch. Can't be the bobo kind or light. Just plain ol' ranch. I think if I had to choose a meal for the rest of my life, it would be steak, potatoes and green beans.

kiwi said:
How did you convince Thorn to marry you? Were drugs involved?

She was drunk on love and I dropped the ring. Plus, I told her that if a couldn't have her, no one else could either. *waves shiney knife*

SpangeMonkee said:
I told her that if a couldn't have her, no one else could either. *waves shiney knife*

Ah, so you went with teh traditional proposal line. You'll never go wrong when you go with the classics.

Thorn Bird said:
what has been your favorite life experience thus far?

I can't believe you even asked that. Being a father, of course. duh. :tard:

Galen said:
What's your favorite airline?

Would you pay extra to put your feet up onboard?

I've only paid for one flight in my life (Honeymoon) and it was awful. American Airlines sucks a big fat one. My mom was a flight attendant with Eastern for 23 years and on with United for 13+. I flew for free on both. Eastern was by far the BEST airline. but they went away before the shift from service oriented to numbers oriented. Though, from what I hear, Jet Blue, Virgin and Quantus are really kickass airlines.

Drool-Boy said:
Well, aint you just the Fancy Lad. Hey, wanna buy a monkey?

I got a three space monkeys from my secret santa. thanks for the offer though.

fake edit: and for your information, it was a typo, but I outwitted your not-so-fancy lad ass. :p