Q&Q with Sp`ange

ERage said:
hem_close_up.jpg

AHAHAHAHA, you thought you were going to see my balls. Goddamnit it still burns. :lol:

Hawt! :drool:

I have a pump action Nerf Maverick pistol that fires 6 drum-fed suction cup darts. It kicks ass. Can I modify it to fire shotgun shells, maybe 10- or 8- gauge to reduce the kick?

Last edited:
pa said:
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

if a wood chuck could chuck wood, a wood chuck would chuck.. ahh hell. I can't remember it..

Desslock said:
Do punks really jump up to get beat down?

they jump up b/c they have been beaten down.

pa said:
how many licks does it REALLY take to get to the center of a tootsie roll lollipop!!!

depends on how sensitive the lollipop is.

ERage said:
What the hell is causing the burning sensation on my undercarriage?

over whiping

Pandora said:
Which one of Spangette's toys do you play with the most?

blocks

Sarcasmo said:
I have a pump action Nerf Maverick pistol that fires 6 drum-fed suction cup darts. It kicks ass. Can I modify it to fire shotgun shells, maybe 10- or 8- gauge to reduce the kick?

yes. duct tape and old bean cans will help.

thrawn said:
do you like my ass

oh hell no.

SpangeMonkee said:
ok. Imagine you cook a whole lotta bland food because you don't know who might have a problem with what and then wrap it up in plastic wrap. Put it in heated truck and take it to the airport. Have it sit there for a few hours. Then put it only a plane, where it will sit for at least 45 more minutes. All this time, the food hasn't gone below 85 degrees (or whatever the FDA says it has to stay without getting bacteria all over it). Yeah, it tastes like shit. That's why its always better to get something cold if they offer it (sandwich or salad). After flying for 28 years, I can tell you that first class food isn't any better even if you are in some swank ass seat on a 747 flying to Japan.

I'm pretty sure they heat the food up in little, electrically-fired heaters on the airplane. The food probably sucks because it's overcooked and laden with preservatives.

Think airborne TV dinner.

Bubbles said:
Do you prefer ginger ale or sassafrass tea?

What will be the heaviest thing in your overnight bag for the trip down here?

How can you leave Thorn at home? :pandora:

Ginger

Sleeping bag

It's not too too hard to leave Thorn for a weekend. Spangelet is the difficult part.

thrawn said:
who says you need chips to play poker...:shifty:

crackity crack crack cracker

Bubbles said:
What color underwear are you wearing right now.

edited because I can

Grey plaid

itburnswhenipee said:
I'm pretty sure they heat the food up in little, electrically-fired heaters on the airplane. The food probably sucks because it's overcooked and laden with preservatives.

Think airborne TV dinner.

no they don't

ChikkenNoodul said:
Why do squirrels wait until a car is coming to dash into the road?

because they are fuckin' stupid.