pwnd by 3 yearold

*Fuxx Burger*

Flaccid Member
Jan 20, 2005
Portland OR
Marklar
₥0
So I am house sitting for a couple at my church all week. They have a 3 yearold daughter, who is a real doll.
She is presently in the process of being potty trained, so I have now gotten use to asking "Kaitlyn, do you have to go potty?" every 5 minutes.
So last time she went to potty, she proceeded to tell me how she has a "vagina" and boys have a "penis".
Then she looked at me with a most curious expression on her face and said "Canda (she can't pronouce my name properly) what do you have?"

Totally stunned, I just stand there for a moment and realize what type of situation I am in... alone with a 3 yearold girl on the potty asking me about my "private parts"... and then having her mother come after me for telling her daughter about my "vagina"

So I looked at Kaitlyn and said, "same as you sweety" When suddently.. her face lights up and with the cutest giggle says:
"No you dont!!!"

:(

you're a dude.

fatty has the girl parts.

You two are a match made in transvestite pre op transexual heaven.

DirkPhoenix said:
You are not a woman. You are a processed meat product fit for human consumption. Placed neatly between two wheat buns and covered oh so lightly with mayo and colby jack cheese, you could feed an entire junior varsity football team...

...or one FatBurger.

Manwich?

DirkPhoenix said:
You are not a woman. You are a processed meat product fit for human consumption. Placed neatly between two wheat buns and covered oh so lightly with mayo and colby jack cheese, you could feed an entire junior varsity football team...

...or one FatBurger.
um......

She's the meat in a Fatburger sandwich?

Or...no...no she's the lettuce! Yeah. Yeah that's it...the lettuce.

No, wait it would....have to be uh...your...your bull.