PVP for the win

But the analogy does work. Like my hunter for instance. I let my pet handle all the aggro while I attack from behind. Like a guy in the park with a puppy. Chicks can't resist puppies. Instant aggro magnet.

:shifty:

bast_imret said:
But the analogy does work. Like my hunter for instance. I let my pet handle all the aggro while I attack from behind. Like a guy in the park with a puppy. Chicks can't resist puppies. Instant aggro magnet.

:shifty:

Ummm....yeah.:oook:

ERage said:
I bet JJ is mad impressed :D

I guess so, though she hasn't really said anything. Oh, and I finally figured out that I can get sex alot easier too if I go to bed when she does, instead of trying to get the surprize sex after she's asleep. Sleeping Beauty does not like to be woken by some pokin at 2am :fly:

bast_imret said:
I guess so, though she hasn't really said anything.

This is not true, she has said something, just not to you :D

bast_imret said:
Oh, and I finally figured out that I can get sex alot easier too if I go to bed when she does, instead of trying to get the surprize sex after she's asleep. Sleeping Beauty does not like to be woken by some pokin at 2am :fly:

If you want to magnify that 1,000,000,xxx,punanny.001456 times, get her a new job. The craziest best sechs I've ever had was last Sunday when Blondie realized she didn't have to go back to her old job anymore. I mean, freaky shit...:drool:

bast_imret said:
I guess so, though she hasn't really said anything. Oh, and I finally figured out that I can get sex alot easier too if I go to bed when she does, instead of trying to get the surprize sex after she's asleep. Sleeping Beauty does not like to be woken by some pokin at 2am :fly:
Don't believe that, all women love to be woken up at 2am for sex. If they tell you they don't want it, they're lying.

CletusJones said:
Don't believe that, all women love to be woken up at 2am for sex. If they tell you they don't want it, they're lying.

That's why he's the creepy sausage flogger