NSFW Crazy people arguing with Morons. All world problems solved here!

I'm not even gonna lie, when we were doing those video calls I really enjoyed seeing your face & remembering that you're a person behind that keyboard. you guys have kinda always just been "from the internet" whereas others here I've been posting with for so long I've gotten to know them better. it's really easy to be Angery on the internet, it's harder to hold a grudge in meat space (and believe me, I still do it and I'm working on that, too)

i miss the video calls!!!
let’s do another one!

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and nukes
My children are from marriages. AND one is a stepchild I didn’t even birth him. Get a grip you fooking weird old hag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ooooooooh

giphy.gif

SHOTS FIRED YO

• Gravy
Reactions: Puff Dabby
Also five children is far too fucking many. Stop ruining the world you walking garbage tip. I have zero idea who you are but you do know this world is on a rapid descent into oblivion and all you're doing is bringing additional problems to a planet that cannot cope with it? We don't need an increasing population.

way harsh Tai and so judgy

ahahahhahahahahabahahahahahahaa

this thread is ELECTRIC

No it's going to fade into the dustbin of history unless y'all reconcile with my friend and recognize that while you might not share his opinion on everything he is a good person and you would be fortunate to have him as your neighbor.

20072672830E5BF14.jpg

Yeah Immi , I kept that one.

No it's going to fade into the dustbin of history unless y'all reconcile with my friend and recognize that while you might not share his opinion on everything he is a good person and you would be fortunate to have him as your neighbor.

View attachment 12853

Sir. To be frank my post about my life was made five years a fucking go and here everyone issssss still posting. Don’t act like I ain’t got itttttttrt

#JLynnIsTheInternet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 12853

send me his beeper number and i’ll page him.
i really really do miss him and hope his health is a bit better

eaae49917d65c2c4c212b810c849544d.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
I remember the pics of you with the swollen black eyes. You brought that back in your house. It's gonna happen again and you know it and you brought it back in your house anyway.

Oddly, at the time, @Immigrant ( the guy the bitch brigade ganged up on and ran off) empathized with you as you said the guy was "damaged by war". He cut you a break 'cause the guy claims he has PTSD or whatever.

That is until you in your infinite wisdom brought that abuser back in your house and started breeding with him again 'cause apparently your pussy is bigger than your brain.

I'm not even gonna lie, when we were doing those video calls I really enjoyed seeing your face & remembering that you're a person behind that keyboard. you guys have kinda always just been "from the internet" whereas others here I've been posting with for so long I've gotten to know them better. it's really easy to be Angery on the internet, it's harder to hold a grudge in meat space (and believe me, I still do it and I'm working on that, too)
I really liked those too. Everyone is everyday people IRL.

View attachment 12853

I agree he probably would be a decent neighbor. SOunds like he minds to his own and doesn't raise any shit with them.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer