NSFW Crazy people arguing with Morons. All world problems solved here!

Your poor cumspawn. What an off putting attitude in a mother.

Yet here you are in my thread made years ago about me saying you don’t know me.

#JLynnIsTheInternet y’all are pitiful.

Sweet Dreams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More likely to happen to someone you spawned tbh. They probably fit the profile for junkie waste of space more than I ever could

Yeah. Our village has the top schools in our area and junkies are run out of town. I’m sorry your life has led you to believe that’s just how everyone lives. I’m a fucking doctors daughter and went to private school. You are just flapping your uglass gums around for zero reason. Because I had babies And had a domestic incident you know all about me. Weirdo. Like. Why even care since you say you don’t? It’s fucky to me

This forum is difficult. I've taken two extended 6 month breaks recently and reserve the right for more.
I'm a sensitive chrysalis.
Of a gypsy moth...
fwiw I know we have butted heads but I'm really glad you're doing well & I'm working on being less "pointed"

Ed & I have even had some agreements! it's truly a new era.

fwiw I know we have butted heads but I'm really glad you're doing well & I'm working on being less "pointed"

Ed & I have even had some agreements! it's truly a new era.
Peace, buddy.
My inner dickhead persona is really just a construct because in real life I'm a deeply traumatized person who's spent most of my life acting out.
My next inventory is going to be a doozy!

I'm not even gonna lie, when we were doing those video calls I really enjoyed seeing your face & remembering that you're a person behind that keyboard. you guys have kinda always just been "from the internet" whereas others here I've been posting with for so long I've gotten to know them better. it's really easy to be Angery on the internet, it's harder to hold a grudge in meat space (and believe me, I still do it and I'm working on that, too)

You know what's an interesting observation? I DID go to private school and guess what nobody I went to school has? Five kids.

My children are from marriages. AND one is a stepchild I didn’t even birth him. Get a grip you fooking weird old hag

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie