NSFW Crazy people arguing with Morons. All world problems solved here!

Gonna do a twerk contest on Nov 16 at the strip club. I hope the other contestants don't get full nude...cuz theyd win if I don't too---- but I need the best squat regimens and diet plans you have because these cheeks can win..I know it!

Gonna do a twerk contest on Nov 16 at the strip club. I hope the other contestants don't get full nude...cuz theyd win if I don't too---- but I need the best squat regimens and diet plans you have because these cheeks can win..I know it!
record it please

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Just watching Agents of Shield with my ex husband.. bd out in 19 days. I dunno what is life
You have forgotten the beating the BD gave you and are counting days? Yes I know that was dick. But seriously, I hope you are going to stay away from that asshole. You're kinda cute and funny but I can see where your roll with the dudes might get someone set off. People like black and white - gray almost always gets someone pissed off eventually. Banging #1 while you were with #2 was bad karma shit unless all parties involved were down with it.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes