NSFW Crazy people arguing with Morons. All world problems solved here!

His bail is very high 75k my order of protection went thru today. Next step foid card and a gun. He’ll likely be in jail until jury trial then maybe going to prison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

excellent news!!
does he have prior convictions
and how much time is he looking at

i went thru this when i was 21.

•forcible confinement (18 months max)
•uttering death threats (5 yrs max)
•assault causing bodily harm (18 months max)
•aggravated assault (14 yrs max)

they were trying to charge him with attempted murder. he tried to kill me.
it was eventually brought down to aggravated assault. he was convicted on all counts and spent a fucking fraction of the time in prison.
he ruined me for years and years but i thank the community at the women’s support groups i had access too.

i really hope you find your strength and support. it’s really the foundation of surviving this trauma.
again, i’m here if you need me.

He is on probation for assaulting me last year when I was pregnant. He has been to prison befor for assaulting a cop. He assaulted his ex wife and was charged for that. He may be in big trouble like ten years and house arrest

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Pretty much . It's rare to be completely denied bond for anything less than murder. They'll just set it high enough most of us can't afford to get out.

If you do bail out and then don't meet your obligations, like miss a court appearance or whatever other conditions they set on you, they revoke your bail, you become a fugitive, and they hunt you down and throw you back in jail.

here the Victim Services people can speak for the victim and say that The victim fears for his or her life also the life of their children and that alone will have the person denied.
especially with death threats

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
He is on probation for assaulting me last year when I was pregnant. He has been to prison befor for assaulting a cop. He assaulted his ex wife and was charged for that. He may be in big trouble like ten years and house arrest

i’m so sorry that it had to get to this with you.
sounds like he has a long stay in jail. he needs to be there.
and you need to heal. physically, emotionally and spiritually.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke and Ledboots
Guys I got this new job and I love it. It’s self propelled but obv I’m starting towards the bottom since I have f-Ed up a lot. But it has so much room for growth. But since it’s only data entry I am flying thru it. Just listening to music all day.

I get to stay in my home. It’s amazing btw. Beautiful condo

Life is going pretty good rn besides the court stuff which is beside the point. Cuz he’s gonna pay