NSFW Crazy people arguing with Morons. All world problems solved here!

Bail being denied for DV seems pretty unlikely.

edit: We're all just making shit up until she replies again.

in canada bail is denied for what her injuries consist of... based on that pic.
also victim services will say the magic words “victim fears for her life” and noooo judge will let him out

canada is better

yes but puffy said he is in jail waiting jury trial so for now he can’t go anywhere
bail has been denied

For now. Would be extraordinary to be completely denied and even if it is at first his lawyer can get a hearing and argue it shouldn't be denied, etc.

Cases here rarely get wrapped up in less than a year. There'll be several procedural hearings and delays between now and then and any lawyer worth their salt could get him out at any time between now and then as long as somebody is willing to pay for it.

He's in there now. Good. Doesn't mean he's gonna stay in there all the way through trial.

For now. Would be extraordinary to be completely denied and even if it is at first his lawyer can get a hearing and argue it shouldn't be denied, etc.

Cases here rarely get wrapped up in less than a year. There'll be several procedural hearings and delays between now and then and any lawyer worth their salt could get him out at any time between now and then as long as somebody is willing to pay for it.

He's in there now. Good. Doesn't mean he's gonna stay in there all the way through trial.

so in your land, he’s only in there cuz he didn’t have enough for bail?
in my land of awesome he would still be in jail for bail denial OR not meeting bail conditions

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Hope he gets a long sentence for your safety.

I hope he stays behind bars until he’s a suitable not crazy member of society and if he can’t be he should stay in a psych ward. He’s already killed a woman in Iraq. He probably got a taste for blood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
We don’t have bail bondsmen in Illinois in October I could barely get 500 from his family to bail him out.

Could his attorney act as bondsmen there?
They can here and fold it into their bill.

If they didn't want to cough up $500 you're probably pretty safe.

Good luck. Sorry it came to this.

I suppose there are lots of ways he could try to come up with 7500 but he’s a bum tbh. He always wants something for nothing and never saves. Only or keeps a job. But that gun doe— gonna learn to aim. Not letting my kids or me ever deal with that again.

IL has bail bond built into the justice system. You just pay 10% directly to the court instead of a private bail bondsman

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
We don’t have bail bondsmen in Illinois in October I could barely get 500 from his family to bail him out.

True, no bondsmen there.
However, depending on the type of bond there, it still can be a 10% bond. However, the Court keeps that no matter what as a service fee so yeah,whoever puts it up better be really fond of him. And considering the crime the Judge might have said "nah". It's not automatic.

so in your land, he’s only in there cuz he didn’t have enough for bail?
in my land of awesome he would still be in jail for bail denial OR not meeting bail conditions

Pretty much . It's rare to be completely denied bond for anything less than murder. They'll just set it high enough most of us can't afford to get out.

If you do bail out and then don't meet your obligations, like miss a court appearance or whatever other conditions they set on you, they revoke your bail, you become a fugitive, and they hunt you down and throw you back in jail.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes