NSFW Crazy people arguing with Morons. All world problems solved here!

I miss rice the most i think.
i had sushi last week and it killed me.
i didn't care tho. it was so delishuz.

once in a while ill put my self thru hell for some rice. white rice is the bomb. arroz con pollo... como te extraño mi amor
I get it. I can't do onions and I love the taste of onions. Sometimes I'll eat something that is bad for me, but I at least can take benadryl and a bite or two won't leave me dead to the world for a day if I am careful.

Rice... sigh that would be nearly as bad as wheat flour for me. Wish they could find a way to help you have it w/o the potato pregnancy again.

Mm there's a dish at the place down the street called pollo azteca. It's chicken rice and zucchini and squash with a spicy salsa. Omg. I usually do order it no or light rice though. My nut-doc wants me to have 45g of protein a day.

Mm there's a dish at the place down the street called pollo azteca. It's chicken rice and zucchini and squash with a spicy salsa. Omg. I usually do order it no or light rice though. My nut-doc wants me to have 45g of protein a day.
Did you say you had a gastric bypass? It is difficult to absorb the nutrition needed after that surgery, so extra protein is recommended, as well as B12 and iron.

I consume 45g of protein in 1/2 a meal sometimes. 45g of protein is nothing.

i feel like i would want more for ghost mitigation. Requires special equipment and stuff.
I like that stuff. If she left any unfinished energy I will be just fine. I am a little worried because my daughter seems to have the same sensitivities I do, but I don't think she's at the level to understand and we are not telling the kids what happened there.