NSFW Crazy people arguing with Morons. All world problems solved here!

Oh. In that said thread where I intended to post more screen caps? Where I didn’t wah wah wah thru other threads? You need to get a grip. Maybe it’s been a tough day. I’ll pray for you, Uggo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh. In that said thread where I intended to post more screen caps? Where I didn’t wah wah wah thru other threads? You need to get a grip. Maybe it’s been a tough day. I’ll pray for you, Uggo.

As long as you're already doing nothing, try some self-examination.

Shrek is mad I called him ugly after he referred to me as dumb because he figured the group bullying would back him up a little better but instead he just got a taste of his own medicine and threw a tantrum about it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Shrek is mad I called him ugly after he referred to me as dumb because he figured the group bullying would back him up a little better but instead he just got a taste of his own medicine and threw a tantrum about it.

Well he's pretty fucking hot so I'm not sure what you're going on about.

lol.

I referred to you as dumb because you're dumb.

And I called you ugly because you’re not attractive at all where is the confusion
,you fuck?