NSFW Crazy people arguing with Morons. All world problems solved here!

I was fired. That was a terrible thing I said. I have serious issues. As I’ve stated time and again. What is your goal for these posts? Are you mad that I think you’re truly ugly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was fired. That was a terrible thing I said. I have serious issues. As I’ve stated time and again. What is your goal for these posts? Are you mad that I think you’re truly ugly?

Not a care in the world. I just find it funny that you shove off on everybody else, you ableist cunt.

So bothered I need to tell everybody how ugly I am a week after I get made fun of for being unable to figure out a web forum. That level of bothered?

Most weird looking people know they are kind of funny looking and would have dropped this by now.

Yet you want to hold on to grudges from a week ago after I made a one off comment about how sharing music and sharing screenshots aren't the same thing?

I’m pretty sure you are the one that re brought it up in a different thread? Along with my old drama. Thanks for entertaining my poop break tho

I’m pretty sure you are the one that re brought it up in a different thread? Along with my old drama. Thanks for entertaining my poop break tho

No, you're the one who brought it up (along with how UGLY I am). The last time you posted another screenshot of the shitty music you're listening to.

Good God, you're the dumbest.