NSFW Crazy people arguing with Morons. All world problems solved here!

All these fake arguments people have with each other on here are bullshit anyway, as evidenced by the fact that after 5 local time, when it's no longer a means of screwing off at work, it all gets dropped and goes dark. People go off and have their own lives until work hours tomorrow when by God it's a really big huge important deal again. Until 5 o'clock.

All these fake arguments people have with each other on here are bullshit anyway, as evidenced by the fact that after 5 local time, when it's no longer a means of screwing off at work, it all gets dropped and goes dark. People go off and have their own lives until work hours tomorrow when by God it's a really big huge important deal again. Until 5 o'clock.
And you're ugly, too.

Puff Dabby's pretty cool letting us goof around at her place. I don't know why all these other people get all up in her ass and shit. I mean other than it being a nice ass and shit.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie

Wait until they’re retired. I usually shut this place off by 7:15 am until 5 am the next day.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes