NSFW Crazy people arguing with Morons. All world problems solved here!

17e662e14993b5eb66822af1e31e71db.jpg

Well this was about the 10th time since August I have been beat up. Only this time I ended up in the er with ten staples in my head too. Baby dad is in jail. Jury trial for my assault soon.

What’s new with everyone else ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well this was about the 10th time since August I have been beat up. Only this time I ended up in the er with ten staples in my head too. Baby dad is in jail. Jury trial for my assault soon.

OMFG. Are the kids ok?

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
OMFG. Are the kids ok?

The kids were actually there this time for the assault. He tried to charge at my son. I intervened. He is just broken from war. I can’t handle it. I feel guilty but he’d of ended up killing me. I thought I was dying at least three times during assaults.

But they are ok. Doug much better with him gone. I have been very brainwashed and trying to fix him. I am not proud of my choices.

Holy fuck. My heart just stopped.
Oh my god Puffy... oh my dear god

The kids were actually there this time for the assault. He tried to charge at my son. I intervened. He is just broken from war. I can’t handle it. I feel guilty but he’d of ended up killing me. I thought I was dying at least three times during assaults.

But they are ok. Doug much better with him gone. I have been very brainwashed and trying to fix him. I am not proud of my choices.

You are amazing beautiful and strong woman. You are a great mother.
I hope your support system is in place and you have resources helping you cope and deal with this horrific trauma.
Im always here for you. Even from canaduh, I can be an ear.

Puffy my heart is so broken for you and the kids but I know you got this, you’re going to get thru this

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Ledboots

You have somewhere to stay and all?

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Strings