snoogit

Erect Member
May 8, 2006
Grand Rapids, MI
www.snoogit.com
Marklar
₥0
Does anyone care about Hockey?

I'm super stoked for the Chicago/Detroit Western Finals.

Ducks were a bunch of thugs

Is there a potential rematch of the 2008 Cup?

yadda yadda...

(I know probably me and tre are probably the only two who care about hockey here) :fly:

Chicago Detroit should be awesome, I'm gglad I don't have to stay up late to watch Pacific time games!

I don't really care for Carolina, I was hoping the Bruins could pull it out last night, and I don't care much for the Pens, so I wanted Washington to win that.

Basically, fuck the Eastern Conference, go West!

The proximity of those two teams should make for some interesting road trips for the fans. I'm rooting for Chicago all the way. Detroit has been good for about 15 years now, and I'm beyond tired of them.

Also I'm a Stars fan, but this thread is about the NHL and not the minors so I'll leave them out of it.

haven't been into hockey much this year cause the thrashers sucked ass...been watching the nba playoffs

Fuck the Stars.

And I mean this from the bottom of my 'I grew up loving the Minnesota North Stars until the fuckers cheated on me and broke my heart in a million pieces' pit of festering anger.

For the Hawks:

340x.jpg

I like hockey but I don't follow a team. My brother's played all his life so I quite often go and watch him play. Obviously I'm obliged to support Nottingham Panthers, but none of you probably know who they are. :fly:

Sure I do, they are currently third place in the Elite Ice Hockey League.

That Chicago/Detroit game 1 was a really good game, if you're a Red Wings fan :p

Last edited:
Doubt he'd be quite NHL grade but definately the top flight here. He plays with some ex-NHL players and such who are too old nowadays. I think he's slightly better at roller hockey than he is at ice, he used to coach GB and play for them.

f*ck the Stars.

And I mean this from the bottom of my 'I grew up loving the Minnesota North Stars until the f*ckers cheated on me and broke my heart in a million pieces' pit of festering anger.

I think you mean "Fuck Norm Green". Also, your shitty fan base. :fly:

The Stars had nothing to do with it.

I like hockey but I don't follow a team. My brother's played all his life so I quite often go and watch him play. Obviously I'm obliged to support Nottingham Panthers, but none of you probably know who they are. :fly:

I assume they are Robin Hood's primary on-ice rival.