Public uploader added - 10/21

besides the racial slurs, can we also ban blog making fags, egomaniacs and below average looking women that think they are God's gift to men? All of those things are also offensive to me.

shawn, Candy, April... Coqui... I dunno, and maybe wonko
Did I ever tell you about the time I displayed my perfect cock to a gay man and he proceeded to suck it, all the while my brown bag girlfriend looked on and continued to pray to me, her own personal lord and saviour even though I am lucky to have her, or so she tells me?

No? Well I'll have to make a post about that.

Did I ever tell you about the time I displayed my perfect cock to a gay man and he proceeded to suck it, all the while my brown bag girlfriend looked on and continued to pray to me, her own personal lord and saviour even though I am lucky to have her, or so she tells me?

Damn do I love you.

I love you, will you sex me? Seriously, you are the best poster I"ve ever read - what took you so long to find me? I love you, here and now; let's run away together, maybe find a cruise ship trip to somewhere and we can just fuck the hell out of each other on it while we sail to exotic places with exotics bathrooms that have exotics crabs on their toilet seats - we can inherent them on our ass hairs together and stump American doctors with their complexity while we visit STD clinics together and get married next to a wall that is litered with AIDs pamphets and information on elpmistidus.

Anyways, I love you

I love you, will you sex me? Seriously, you are the best poster I"ve ever read - what took you so long to find me? I love you, here and now; let's run away together, maybe find a cruise ship trip to somewhere and we can just fuck the hell out of each other on it while we sail to exotic places with exotics bathrooms that have exotics crabs on their toilet seats - we can inherent them on our ass hairs together and stump American doctors with their complexity while we visit STD clinics together and get married next to a wall that is litered with AIDs pamphets and information on elpmistidus.

Anyways, I love you

I think I just heard fly die a little on the inside.

Anyways, I love you
You had me at "sex me". All that other shit was just time we could have spent fucking.