Public uploader added - 10/21

That doesn't make any sense off the top of my head, but I'll look into it.

edit: AHHH!!! You can PM, but you can't view their profile. Odd.

Still looking into this.

BTW, playing in the arcade now requires a pass in flymart and jackpots are back on!

So even though I bought the arcade pass, I'm still being charged for the games. Is that right or did I miss something?

When I click to go to page 2 of the games it tells me I can't because I need an arcade pass...but I have an arcade pass and can play any game on page 1. Not sure if this was mentioned in an earlier post but i'm too lazy to read back so forgive me if I'm being redundant.

When I click to go to page 2 of the games it tells me I can't because I need an arcade pass...but I have an arcade pass and can play any game on page 1. Not sure if this was mentioned in an earlier post but i'm too lazy to read back so forgive me if I'm being redundant.

Working on that right now. fargin arcade coder... :mad:

Should be fixed now.